Windows 7 major problems.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
You can also copy your Win 7 PC into a Virtual Machine and run it on any operating system. That goes for any O/S before or after Win 7 too. The conversion software is free, and the VM player is free.

I had an older computer we had to do that with. It had some programs I cannot get anymore, and data on there. Kind of weird seeing that old computer interface. Nice to have, though I rarely need it. (twice in three years)

Brains

IQ: 47
Apr 9, 2013
Cypress
You can also copy your Win 7 PC into a Virtual Machine and run it on any operating system. That goes for any O/S before or after Win 7 too. The conversion software is free, and the VM player is free.
You can, but if your PC was running on an OEM licensed copy of Windows that does run afoul of the agreement. FWIW. Not that anyone really cares, because I've never heard of MS pursuing it unless it showed up during one of Microsoft's "friendly" licensing assistance programs (audits). ;)

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX
VMware player? lol. Hyper-v is built in to windows.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members