• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    3 million? How much does it cost to count a vote?
    Apparently they charged $6.67 per vote because there were about 450,000 votes cast in the county. But I bet the counters didn't get all of that. I bet there were some of the typical crooks that made a killing on this !

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Historically, recounts always go to Dems.

The fact they can recount and not get the same number should be troubling though.

Do you have any proof that they historically always go to the dems ?

I bet if you count 450,000 of something twice you won't get the same number twice and neither time will you get 450,000.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Do you have any proof that they historically always go to the dems ?

Proof is in all the recounts that have taken place over the years. I started noticing this in 2000, when everytime Florida recounted, Gore got more votes...

I bet if you count 450,000 of something twice you won't get the same number twice and neither time will you get 450,000.

Well then, you should not rely on me to tell you the final tally. Likewise, we cannot rely Wisconsin to tell us the final tally.

This is another flaw in the system. All counting should be done at the individual machine level, at the precinct. Makes it much easier to find where errors were introduced.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    This is another flaw in the system. All counting should be done at the individual machine level, at the precinct. Makes it much easier to find where errors were introduced.
    [/QUOTE]
    Do you know that they are not done that way ? And there are mail in ballots that are counted by hand too aren't there ?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Do you know that they are not done that way ? And there are mail in ballots that are counted by hand too aren't there ?

Yes, we know they are not done that way.

Mail in is done by machine.

Are you even paying attention to anything going on right now?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Yes, we know they are not done that way.

Mail in is done by machine.

Are you even paying attention to anything going on right now?
    Yes I am, but I don't know that I've seen anywhere that has that level of detail. I'm not reading much about the mechanics of the counting are you ? Where have you seen the mechanics of the counting described in that level of detail ?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yes I am, but I don't know that I've seen anywhere that has that level of detail. I'm not reading much about the mechanics of the counting are you ? Where have you seen the mechanics of the counting described in that level of detail ?

Obviously you are NOT paying attention as my point was they are not doing that.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Obviously you are NOT paying attention as my point was they are not doing that.
    But I asked where you are seeing the mechanics or process that they are not counting machines at the precinct level. I just asked where you have seen the details of the counting and processes they are using since I had not seen that.

But forget it, it's not important and thanks for your insight.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    But I asked where you are seeing the mechanics or process that they are not counting machines at the precinct level. I just asked where you have seen the details of the counting and processes they are using since I had not seen that.

But forget it, it's not important and thanks for your insight.
    If you were paying attention for past 2 weeks you would not have to ask.

Been on TV and all over the news for weeks.

Watch ballots being counted live in Philadelphia, other key counties (nypost.com)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    popcorn02.jpeg

Top Bottom