• ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Article here: Fox6Now.com

ST. LOUIS (WITI) — An attempted home invasion on Monday night, June 9th in St. Louis is now a murder investigation.
    According to FOX6′s sister station, KTVI in St. Louis, police say one suspect is dead — and another is in critical condition.
    Police say the suspects held a gun to a teenage girl’s head late Monday night.
    Police say the 17-year-old girl had gone outside to get something from her car when the suspects confronted her and demanded she return to her home, according to KTVI.
    That’s when police say the girl’s father, a 34-year-old man, got his gun and fired several shots at the suspects — hitting both of them.
    Police say the girl’s mother got a gun and fired a round — but didn’t hit either suspect.
    Police say one suspect was pronounced dead at the scene.
    KTVI reports the second suspect got into the first suspect’s car — and called his brother to take him to the hospital.
    Guns International

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Murder investigation? What murder?

I believe it's a "homicide" investigation... not the same thing.

Good for the parents. They did the right thing. NEVER allow violent perps to take and/or remain in control. Had they allowed the bad guys to take full control it would probably have turned out very bad for the entire family. Too bad the mom lost her composure and therefore her ability to control her firearm... she needs some training.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I wonder what kind of background the dad has - taking that shot successfully in the middle of that much stress is damned impressive. The sort of thing only TV and movie heroes are supposed to be able to do!

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I wonder what kind of background the dad has - taking that shot successfully in the middle of that much stress is damned impressive. The sort of thing only TV and movie heroes are supposed to be able to do!

It's called "no fear" and "Damn the torpedoes... full speed ahead" and "Once more into the breach...".

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    ...[snip]
    NEVER allow violent perps to take and/or remain in control. Had they allowed the bad guys to take full control it would probably have turned out very bad for the entire family... [snip]
    Exactly! They'll either kill you or they'll rape you, beat you, bleach you, burn you and then kill you. I'll take "always have a way to defend myself for a $MILLION", Alex!

Top Bottom