Woman arrested for not wearing a mask at football game.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
I saw this earlier today. Listening to it, it sounded like a guy was heckling her about the mask as she went out. Was that the PA announcer? If so, someone should go tell him "STFU, Karen". What an @sswipe.
Also, anyone know where this game was taking place? It showed the scoreboard, but I couldn't make it out.
As I already stated in post 15, Logan Ohio.

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Assumptive. Even in the late 80s, our small town ISD had cops on campus for all school activities.

Very well could be this was self-initiated action by the LEO/security officer.

Really would love to know the entire chain of events.
Good point. Usual is a local at the football game. Been so long since I was at a HS game....

In that case, he should have looked the other way.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
It’s also a bad time to act like an idiot.

We don’t know if she was asked to put on a mask or leave the premises. If she was and refused, she’s trespassing.

I highly suspect that is the case. And with that in mind I have a hard time feeling like that cop was starting a 2 front war. I’m not going to take the BLM route and assume that every vid I see that is missing all context except what would normally make me angry is accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then we'll see how well the next local BACK THE BLUE rally goes after this....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
Mask enforcement aside (and I know that's a BIG aside). How did she think that was going to go once she was told to leave and she refused?

Same thing I say when anyone else decides to start fighting the cops. It won't go the way you think it will.

As Chris Rock says, “if the police have to come get you, they are bringing an ass-kicking with them.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Then we'll see how well the next local BACK THE BLUE rally goes after this....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I’m sure it will go fine.

That’s woman’s problem is with the school board and their policies. Not the officer enforcing what is likely a trespassing issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
More than once when I was a high school administrator I had to ask people to leave athletic events, etc. (after having warned them earlier about something). Mostly younger folks who were causing a disturbance. Usually just something minor. Several times the person has indicated "You can't make me leave!". At that point I would just tell them that they may be right but I know someone who can. The always knew I was talking about the police. Heh!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member