Woman confronts Mc Donalds president about her wages

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
It isn't her fault, it is the President's.

I always laugh about people working a minimum wage job for minimum wage pay and complaining.

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Humping out babies and schlepping it at a burger joint is your choice not McDonalds you POS O'luva'turd

Sapper740

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jan 21, 2013
These people don't understand the concept of 'value'. Value is when you don't pay too much for a consumer good or a service. I'm sure this McDonalds employee looks for value when she's shopping for her family just as the employers at the various McDonalds do when they looking for workers. Job skills are a commodity just as anything else is and are "valued" according to their scarcity or abundance. If you are looking for a job that anyone short of a person in a persistent vegetative state can do, then don't expect a high "value" to be placed on it.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
Jul 10, 2013
mckinney
If you want to make more money. You gotta learn and make yourself more valuable. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TxBigfoot

Aug 10, 2011
Red Oak
Maybe she could afford shoes if she wasn't eating so much. A couple of times I've worked 2 jobs at a time to get things I wanted, not needed, but wanted. This cow probably makes out like a bandit considering all the government handouts she gets.

Top Bottom