Woman discharges gun into dresser to stop break-in

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by TxEMTP69, Oct 28, 2009.

1. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    http://www.caller.com/news/2009/oct/27/woman-discharges-gun-dresser-stop-break-/

CORPUS CHRISTI — Corpus Christi police arrested a 25-year-old man who attempted to break into a house in the 300 block of Jackson Place early Tuesday.
    Officers arrived at 1:44 a.m. to find the man, who police described as “under the influence”, on the front porch of the home. A woman and man inside the home told police that the suspect cracked the front door frame in an attempt to get into the residence. When the armed couple stopped him, the suspect tried the back door unsuccessfully. Police said a woman inside the house accidently discharged her handgun during the disturbance and a round was lodged in a dresser.
    Police said the suspect had a felony warrant for his arrest and additionally charged him with burglary. His name was not available from the police report

2. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Dam she missed!!!!
    That one bullet could have saved tax payers a lot of money!!!!

3. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    He is what we in my line of work like to call a dumb ass. I wonder what he was under the influence of? He might have thought he was at his house.

4. HarleyMechanix

HarleyMechanix Member

Oct 22, 2009
    New Braunfels
    How many innocent pieces of furniture have to die before we realize that guns are evil?

5. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I remember Corpus Christi as a beautiful City, plenty to do there, friendly folks...

Sounds like from reports of crime there these days they need some kick ass cops hired, knock some heads together....Oh I know, you can't do that now....The hell you can't !!!

6. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    :mad0079:

LOL

7. Hawghauler

Hawghauler Active Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    You are so right! And to think, this could have been children's furniture too!

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

OMG, we didn't think of the children!!!

9. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    At least it worked.

10. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

I know. Sadly CC has gone way downhill in the last 10 years. Its pitiful.