• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Right there across from NY in Jersey. The woman had her freakin baby with her, too. And it (so far) sounds like it was a random attack. Thank God she was not killed and sounds like she'll recover, but geeze the dude who did it should be in a morgue right now, not in a jail.
    Woman Brutally Stabbed Inside Bed, Bath & Beyond Store In NJ « CBS New York

Good thing NY just banned guns, otherwise this coulda happened there, too.... oh wait.
    Venture Surplus ad

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    If he had shot her instead of stabbed her, it would be all over CNN as yet another case of someone who shouldn't have a gun getting a gun and hurting someone with it. But it's "only" a stabbing, so even though she was nearly killed and her life will never be the same again, Piers can't use it on his show tonight.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've got a female friend in the Marines who got jumped last night. She was out picking up a pizza with her 5 y/o daughter when a guy knocked the pizza outta her hands and got in a few punches. So she moves her daughter behind her and proceeds to whoop the shit outta this guy and pin him down until the cops came-all while about 8 people just stood there watching. Nobody even tried to pull her daughter into the store. I think it's awesome she was able to whoop that guys ass but as far as everyone else....damn shame.

beaner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Plano
    I'm reminded about the store clerk that got the wrong end of a hammer in Dallas, or the lady that was thrown into the subway tracks in Philadelphia.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    :( Anyone else feel like the enabling of the American people to be lazy by the federal gov't has extended into helping eachother out in situations like your friend went through? I mean, afterall, the police are supposed to protect you, so therefore a citizen has no obligation to get involved, unless filming it with their camera phone counts, right? *sigh*

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    It's a sick world. Stay Armed, Stay Aware, Stay Safe.
    Let's see if Gov. Cuomo decides a ban of knives. They've banned anything they possibly could. Bunch of Jack asses.
    As far as dumbass people filming with their cell phone, they don't have the brains to help, but they can sure as hell post to YouTube. They need to be charged with something.......A cattle prod maybe. Meh.....

Top Bottom