Join TexasGunTalk

Woman with small children harrased trying to go to church

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Antares, Jul 4, 2020.

1. candcallen

candcallen Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    These idiots forget that Christian's are imperfect beings and that forgiveness is right inside.

I fear a failure to control the sinful urge to slap the stupid off someone would quickly ensue.

But theres power power...in the blood....

jordanmills, Axxe55 and seeker_two like this.
  2. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker

Dec 15, 2019
    Texas.
    Personally, I don't condone violence, and actually detest it, but I an also practical in knowing that it's necessary and is needed in certain applications. never.jpeg

3. Spcwolf

Spcwolf Active Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    If he was worried about saving children his stupid ass would be in front of a planned parenthood.

4. Davetex

Davetex TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 27, 2010
    Pflugerville
  5. Mohawk600

Mohawk600 Well-Known

Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    The BLM movement is like a bunch of insolent children crying in the grocery store because there are no Frankenberry cereal boxes.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker

Dec 15, 2019
    Texas.
    Sort of like how you acted a couple of weeks ago on the forum? Please explain the difference. I seriously doubt many would say your behavior that evening was very adult like.

Anyone can step over the line and act a fool occasionally. But a grown man would at least apologise for their behavior. Everyone makes mistakes, but how a person steps up, and accepts responsibility for those mistakes, defines their character and maturity.

Maybe I'm wrong.

7. mnpshooter

mnpshooter Member

Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    This was appalling. The people on the left are pretty much zombies regurgitating what they are programmed to say.

Axxe55 likes this.
  8. seeker_two

seeker_two TGT Addict

Jul 1, 2008
  9. Glenn B

Glenn B Well-Known TGT Supporter

Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana Area
    Damn, I may have to consider going back to church if crap like this is happening. While I am not a believer as are church goers, I do believe in freedom of religion and that the shitheads protesting need to be prevented from causing harm to those of us who take the liberty to choose to exercise tour Constitutional rights. O'd be happy to lend support to The Church.

General Zod likes this.
  10. wiredgeorge

wiredgeorge Active Member

Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This video would make more sense if there were context? "Save those kids"? Save them from what? Where/Why/When? Not much sense to the "protest" as far as I could see. Sure it is irritating to see BLM with bull horns get in the face of church goers but where, why, when and why the chant?