• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    With the exception of Israel, which of those countries has active in combat units??

The Israelis (and everyone else) have exactly ZERO all-female infantry units.

When someone fields an all-female infantry company that owns a hot sector, I may change my opinion. In 25 years in the Army, I served with MAYBE 10-15 females who performed as well as the males physically.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Not to mention what would happen to said women if they were captured by the enemy.

As much as I hate to say it- rape bait.

We have enough PR issues with the pussy we have in office. No need to add to the list.

Nothing against women who want to do their part, however I think for their safety it is best to keep them off the front lines.

Last edited:

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Women should be in LESS military roles. There, how about that!

:rolleyes:

I'm on vacation and too lazy to read the entire thread - the Army will lower the standards to achieve its social engineering goals.

Which is bullshit. There shouldn't be a need to lower standards to please everyone. This particular move would perpetuate the "pussification" of the US.

As much as I hate to say it- rape bait.

We have enough PR issues with the pussy we have in office. No need to add to the list.

Nothing against women who want to do their part, however I think for their safety it is best to keep them off the front lines.

And every other guy who has to worry about their brothers-in-arms, much less ladies who join them.

Top Bottom