wonder if cops arrest every bum

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, Aug 27, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    They sure as heck don't here. There was a woman at Yale and 610 two days ago going car to car. Third car in line was a Harris County Sheriff :rofl:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108049

2. shilohshooters

shilohshooters Active Member

Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    I have noticed that the worthless, able-bodied, young, lazy, cretinous, panhandlers on FM1960 have gotten increasingly aggressive in their tactics. I have witnessed them running into intersections and actually banging on car windows. When they don't get what they want, they scowl and move on to the next vehicle. Fortunately for them, they have yet to bang on my window. Could be that they actually realize that the guy with the bald head, windows down, Metallica blaring, middle finger waving, is not their "target audience". At the intersection of 290 and 1960, on each corner, young, able bodied, expensive shoe wearing, men are, ehem, "collecting donations for their church". Ha, ask 'em where their church is located and they can't tell you. Ask them the denomination of their church, they can't tell you. Ask them if God would rather them go build something for their church or would God rather them beg for money for their church and they turn around and walk off.

3. GI-John

GI-John Hurry up and wait!! TGT Supporter

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    Maybe the officers were more then partners... they could have been... Actual partners..?

4. GI-John

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX

I've seen this too. How people are able to live with themselves after using a church scam is beyond my comprehension. Where is shame finally met in a person like that??

5. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    The intemadateasorus rex! Charlie Hodge "rock & roll halftime show on 93.7 KLBJ. "the rock of Austin" has this pegged. He is always talking about these people.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

She looked like an old school welfare mother. Big, sloppy, boobs down to her knees, and generally unhealthy. Don't think she was a partner.

7. GI-John

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    huh

Im lost. Where is this woman you speak of on the link you provided?:headscratch:

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

The woman was on 610 @ Yale. The people in the link have to do with a guy carrying an anti-gay sign.

9. GI-John

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX

Oh, I was talking about the cops. btw 610 and Yale is close to my usual morning breafast and coffee.

10. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    You know me, I am damn sure not their target audience either. Most of them dont like metal! Commie bastards! They better pick the cars they go to banging on carefully..........