Military Camp

Wonder Who the Owner(s) Voted For ( Brisket Theft in Austin)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    For La Barbecue, their BBQ nachos, and Pork plate were pretty darn good. Part of the appeal is they are close to my office in the city. But if they are commies, I could cross them off my list no problem. :laughing:

Franklin's is a hassle because of the ridiculous line, but the past 3 times I got Franklin's I just did curbside pickup. It's made it very convenient for me. I'll head to the office in the morning, go home right after lunch and pick up my order. Then I work from home the rest of the day with a juicy plate of brisket and a nice beer. That's life my friend!

Valentina's is just delicious. Yeah you order from a trailer, but they actually do have a building where they do the prep, you can actually see the smokers from the parking lot. So it's not like they're just a food truck.

I wouldn't poo-poo them without actually having tasted their food. I live North of Austin, and I still drive South to go and get their food, that's how good it is for me at least. Try them and let me know what you think.
    Holler at me next time...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Each brisket was worth $180. I was at the store over the weekend and briskets were around $45. In a theft, wouldn't you list the replacement value (true value) and not the potential selling value?

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Each brisket was worth $180. I was at the store over the weekend and briskets were around $45. In a theft, wouldn't you list the replacement value (true value) and not the potential selling value?
    Exactly what I was going to say. Commies can't figure out a free market. Those brisket were worth whatever they could have sold them for.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Their brisket sells at $34/lb. Gotta be awfully small to finish smoking at less than 6lbs.

USDA prime competition briskets from Creekstone farms push $180 ea.

Last edited:

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    5th time they've been robbed? And they can't afford decent security cameras? I have no sympathy.

Yeah, no surveillance equipment, frequent "theft", lots of claims, it sure smells fishy.
    Did they have enough brisket to sell the next day? That would be even fishier.

I'm starting to think inside job/ insurance scam.....

Yeah...this smells dirty, no doubt.

Not too different from the leftists who fake "racial" attacks (Jussie Smollett) and racial insults on restaurant receipts. Gains them sympathy from the idiot commies. I'm surprised the LGB hate card wasn't pulled out...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Its the for sale value. No different than listing the listed sale price for beer taken in a been run and not the wholesale price.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    This looks like it belongs here

Serves ‘em right for skimping on workermen’s comp insurance for years.

Really surprised an underwriter would agree to backdate a policy.

Top Bottom