Wonder Who the Owner(s) Voted For ( Brisket Theft in Austin)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Awwsten residents are not crying. They are probably celebrating. That nasty nasty meat is just so racist, they'd vote to outlaw brisket.
    Has the owner even tried searching CraigsList for brisket sales the next day? I know I would.
    Guns International

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    From the article.
    On its Instagram page, the restaurant wrote: "It happened again!!! This time this guy took 20 briskets that were prepped and cold smoking on our pits overnight. I am so sick of this!! Does anyone recognize this guy or car?"

Guess she still hasn't learned to have more than a ring camera and a pad lock to secure their place. They sell brisket for $34/LB. I'm assuming they can afford better security.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    From the article.
    On its Instagram page, the restaurant wrote: "It happened again!!! This time this guy took 20 briskets that were prepped and cold smoking on our pits overnight. I am so sick of this!! Does anyone recognize this guy or car?"

Guess she still hasn't learned to have more than a ring camera and a pad lock to secure their place. They sell brisket for $34/LB. I'm assuming they can afford better security.
    Don’t know why she is complaining. She got exactly what she voted for.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    From the article.

They need to keep all of the profits to pay for the Tesla and help fund Beto’s campaign.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Damn that sucks.

1) Valentina's
    2) Franklin's
    3) La Barbecue

Those are my top 3 Austin metro BBQ joints.
    Something to think about. At least one of those venues is an admitted , active promoter of communism.

Aside from the obvious reasons not to give money to communists, there is the underlying thought of “ what group of people preparing food would be most likely to perform an in-natural act with the food being prepared. A kitchen run by filthy, non human communists or a kitchen staffed by actual people?

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    Something to think about. At least one of those venues is an admitted , active promoter of communism.

Aside from the obvious reasons not to give money to communists, there is the underlying thought of “ what group of people preparing food would be most likely to perform an in-natural act with the food being prepared. A kitchen run by filthy, non human communists or a kitchen staffed by actual people?

Well I can give up one if I can keep the 2 others.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Commies, they just need a Pinochet helicopter ride!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1) Valentina's
    2) Franklin's
    3) La Barbecue

Those are my top 3 Austin metro BBQ joints.
    WHY?

I didn't think La Barbecue was that great.

Franklin's is good, but not worth the hassle. Dude needs to be punched in the dick for his business model.

Haven't been to Valentina's; I'm not really a fan of food trailers.

Top Bottom