Lynx Defense

Wonder Who the Owner(s) Voted For ( Brisket Theft in Austin)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    No. It's steers not queers.
    20220809_084028.jpg
    Lynx Defense

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    WHY?

I didn't think La Barbecue was that great.

Franklin's is good, but not worth the hassle. Dude needs to be punched in the dick for his business model.

Haven't been to Valentina's; I'm not really a fan of food trailers.

For La Barbecue, their BBQ nachos, and Pork plate were pretty darn good. Part of the appeal is they are close to my office in the city. But if they are commies, I could cross them off my list no problem. :laughing:

Franklin's is a hassle because of the ridiculous line, but the past 3 times I got Franklin's I just did curbside pickup. It's made it very convenient for me. I'll head to the office in the morning, go home right after lunch and pick up my order. Then I work from home the rest of the day with a juicy plate of brisket and a nice beer. That's life my friend!

Valentina's is just delicious. Yeah you order from a trailer, but they actually do have a building where they do the prep, you can actually see the smokers from the parking lot. So it's not like they're just a food truck.

I wouldn't poo-poo them without actually having tasted their food. I live North of Austin, and I still drive South to go and get their food, that's how good it is for me at least. Try them and let me know what you think.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I wouldn't poo-poo them without actually having tasted their food. I live North of Austin, and I still drive South to go and get their food, that's how good it is for me at least. Try them and let me know what you think.
    If I'm in the neighborhood I'll try them. Don't hang out in south Austin much...

Top Bottom