Texas SOT

Wonder Why Facebook Keeps Politically Censoring?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Could it be because their head of public policy for elections is a Biden agent born in the Soviet Union and immersed in Russian policy positions during her career?

Her Obama links run deep as well as do her connections to Soros. Just take the name and do some web research ( make sure to use search engines other than Google).

The number of Clinton and Obama hacks in the media and tech world is amazing, as is their links to Soros and the Russians

Target Sports

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Is it just me or is it really funny that the technocrats rally around freedom of speech when it suits (protects) them and censors anyone who disagrees with their views?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Is it just me or is it really funny that the technocrats rally around freedom of speech when it suits (protects) them and censors anyone who disagrees with their views?

“Were all for the First Amendment, but...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Nothing new. You haven’t seen the movie 1984 or read Animal Farm?
    Read "Animal Farm" and "1984" in junior high. Just never thought I would see the likes in our country outside of "national security" (which many journalists ignored anyway).

What is really funny is that ownership of a newspaper and a television station in one market was banned for many years to maintain diversity of opinion. Now, Facebook and Twitter reach more people with less competition yet do more to oppress diversity - meaning anything said they do not like.

Even funnier when Facebook and Twitter allow incitement, attacks, and even killings, on their platforms (but only by certain groups). Yet when someone calls attention to these horrific things, those who complain get put in their "jail" if not outright banned. You can say and post horrific things but not call out the purveyors of it?

Even Eric Blair, sorry, George Orwell would be shocked at what the technocrats are doing and getting support from the GAP.

Top Bottom