• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    What happens when a person flags a police officer? It could have merit or just someone getting even.
    What would happen if the same people who came up with this idea were flagged by one, two, or a dozen or more?
    What would happen if everyone flagged each other?
    Just wondering.

Sorry if it's in the wrong section, my mind is on other things right now.
    Guns International

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    That was a mess that should have never happened.
    What I was wondering was will the police lose their guns as any regular person would? If all the people who thought they were wronged by the police flagged them, would we lose 3/4 of the police force?

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    What I was wondering was will the police lose their guns as any regular person would? If all the people who thought they were wronged by the police flagged them, would we lose 3/4 of the police force?

Are you serious ? Get real !

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX

Are you serious ? Get real !

The only person I’ve ever seen have his weapons confiscated was a Sheriff’s Deputy. He was my neighbor and it was because he beat the hell out of his wife. She called the police, they came to his house, arrested him and took his guns. It was several years ago, so it didn’t have anything to do with “Red Flag” laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Democrats say the Red Flag database cannot include gang databases
    https://www.independentsentinel.com...-flag-database-cannot-include-gang-databases/

You got to love the above. They are only targeting one group of individuals with Red Flag Laws, specifically the law abiding "sheep" who will comply. They figure that criminals don't give a shit about Red Flag Laws!

I think this has more to do with how many of the Democratic supporters would show up on a list of gangsters and leftist extremists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Anecdotal story somewhat related regarding laws and police officers... the Clinton era law, 1992 or 1994 IIRC before 97 or 98 Lautenberg ammendment, several law Enforcement officers lost their jobs because they were all of the sudden prohibited possessors due to restraining orders or minor MM offenses sometimes decades old. I have personal knowledge of several of these instances not just repeating hearsay.

If you cant even carry a weapon you cant be a LEO. Some of them were violent bastards to their significant others at one time but most were caught up in false accusations and "routine" protection orders that lots of people file during a divorce. Some had issues before they even turned 18.

The Lautenberg ammendment had language addressing a couple of the issues but as stated its application is not in the least bit evenly applied, and it further went down the prohibited possessor path.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom