DK Firearms

Wondering when our new President will face a comprehensive interview by the media

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I suspect the MSM will never be asking him any sort of comprehensive questions. In fact, I have my doubts if he'll even make it through the "swearing-in ceremony" in a lucid manner.

What the public will likely be treated to, by the media, as comments coming "from the president" will be scripted and edited news releases (& not written by him, of course). Over time, public appearances by Biden will become more and more rare. The public will be presented a variety of surrogates (department heads, Cabinet Secretaries, the VP, etc.) reading prepared "position papers", AND doing their best to not answer any live questions.

Whitehouse Press Briefings will continue their trend of becoming quite meaningless - just a format to read the latest prepared scripts. (The cabal running the Executive Branch will need time to prepare written responses that meet with committee approval). So responding to live questions will become a real "no-no"!

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To ALL,

MY "crystal ball" says that "LOONY Joe" will NEVER be President in anything but NAME & even "in name only", for only a limited period.
    (By the same token, neither do I believe that "da 'HO" will ever be POTUS in anything more than name, after Biden is OUT as POTUS for whatever reason, though she will be "better liked" & NOT "be kept on as short of a leash" as LOONY Joe will be by the "KOOK LEFT", that are driving the DIMocRATS train.)

BOTH will be "carefully controlled" by the PUPPETMASTERS & every scandal, STUPID mistake & "embarrassing statement & action" will be HIDDEN or "minimized" by the main-SLIME media..

just my OPINIONS, satx

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    To ALL,

MY "crystal ball" says that "LOONY Joe" will NEVER be President in anything but NAME & even "in name only", for only a limited period.
    (By the same token, neither do I believe that "da 'HO" will ever be POTUS in anything more than name, after Biden is OUT as POTUS for whatever reason, though she will be "better liked" & NOT "be kept on as short of a leash" as LOONY Joe will be by the "KOOK LEFT", that are driving the DIMocRATS train.)

BOTH will be "carefully controlled" by the PUPPETMASTERS & every "embarrassing statement & action" will be HIDDEN or "minimized" by the main-SLIME media..

just my OPINIONS, satx
    She will be allowed to maintain that position as long as she can:

1.) Remember what office she holds
    2.) Speak without slurring her words
    3.) Maintain her train of thought from the beginning of a sentence alllll the way to the end of that sentence

Among other fine attributes!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    The media will lob softballs, they will treat him with respect. Shameful in my eyes.

striker55,

WORSE THAN THAT, the "main-SLIME press" will actively PROTECT "LOONY Joe" from the average citizen KNOWING how intellectually FRAGILE & physically FRAIL that he actually is, UNTIL it is a convenient time for his puppet-masters to REMOVE him from office, by whatever means.

The main-SLIME media "learned its lesson" about being even sometimes TRUTHFUL about the DIMocRATS, when they were honest about how utterly inadequate that Jimmy Carter was as POTUS.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    The only questions the press will ever aks Biden are something like “Can you tell us how bad Trump is”

gdr_11,

SOON the press won't even be able to ask that question, as "LOONY Joe" is QUICKLY becoming UNABLE to carry on a reasonably intelligent sounding attack on DJT. = TRUTH is that Biden is INCREASINGLY SENILE.
    (I am NOT a physician BUT I see the same INCREASING mental infirmities in Biden, that afflicted my mother in her last 6 months of life. = PRETTY SOON, the press & WH staff will be FORCED to HIDE "LOONY Joe" after dark, as he is now OBVIOUSLY "Sundowning".)

yours, satx

Top Bottom