DK Firearms

Wondering when our new President will face a comprehensive interview by the media

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    They'll start really laying into him on January 21st - all the Hunter Biden scandal is going to lead, they'll throw all the dirt they can - Joe was the trojan horse to get Kamala in the White House - its been ordained that she will be the power. Joe even admitted in an interview during his campaign that if 'there's a disagreement between me and the vice president, I'll come down with some disease and step aside' - he knows he's not the real President. If he's lucky he won't get Epstein'd and he'll get to retire and not wind up facing charges, and his family will be allowed to just shrink out of the spotlight. But maybe President Harris will come out swinging and try to show she's tough on corruption by prosecuting Biden & Family without letting the investigation go further out - throw the audience some meat and keep them distracted from your own dirty deeds!
    Target Sports

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    joe's probably going to stroke out soon or do a complete mental collapse...

His every slurred speech is by degrees worse and worse, hell, he can't ever pronounce 'created' - it comes out 'crated' along with a lot of other tongue twisters like 'and','it, 'my', 'we', 'ours', etc......

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The real question, as has been alluded to, is who actually will be the president because it won't be Biden? Which non-elected individual will pull the strings?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    The real question, as has been alluded to, is who actually will be the president because it won't be Biden? Which non-elected individual will pull the strings?

rotor,

Fyi, I would be interested in KNOWING who the actual PUPPETMASTER is & by name(s).

yours, satx

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    Well yes and no. Media feeds of sensations. They need bad news, horrifying events to stay relevant. It was different 15-20 years ago. Now they can not stay in business portraying how good things are with mr dementia. Somethings gotta give. So i am thinking, with trump gone; they will either be eating each other, or they will be fabricating stuff and **** with us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom