• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    I read a story yesterday that eight States were looking into ways to get around any new gun restrictions. I don't remember which states. I think the story was in US News.
    Texas SOT

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I'm not sure how many manufactures would keep up any sort of production in Texas.

Even though Texas may do what it can the manufactures would most likely get their licenses pulled pretty quick, I can also see them getting some serious abuse from the IRS.

Then the State of Texas gives them a license, they wouldn't be federal dealers/manufactures anymore there would be no interstate commerce of what they are making.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    One of the best responses I heard to "the Founding Fathers didn't know what kind of weapons we'd have today" argument is "in that case, I suppose the Freedom of the Press only applies to quills, parchment, and manual printing presses because the Founding Fathers certainly didn't know we'd have satellite TV, smartphones, or the internet."

Facebook this goes

Thoughts to written word from my EVO LTE

SR_JM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Central
    Would be neat for the manufacturers to start shipping nothing but ten round magazines to all military and law enforcement customers. The squealing would be epic.

It would actually be great if the took all of their patents and refused to do business with the government. I realize how crazy and unreasonable that sounds.

Top Bottom