• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Picked up my 3 suppressors from the dealer today.

Efiled the forms on 9/12, got the call today 12/19 => 99 days

Best Christmas present EVAR!

I don't think transfer times will stay this quick though, I heard these were a test run for the eform approval process.
    Lynx Defense

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Picked up my 3 suppressors from the dealer today.

Efiled the forms on 9/12, got the call today 12/19 => 99 days

Best Christmas present EVAR!

I don't think transfer times will stay this quick though, I heard these were a test run for the eform approval process.

Holy crap! That's awesome....

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I was told directly by Dave at Silencer Shop that the ATF only tested the eforms for a couple weeks but we are going on well over a month now worth of eforms. My first two were submitted 9/19 so hopefully I'm lucky as well.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Nice - I submitted a Form 1 for an SBS on 9/18, so hopefully that will come back shortly. I also found out today two of my cans went in on 10/2, so we'll see how they go...I've already received the form 1 I submitted for my SBR, it was almost 90 days exactly.

kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    I was told that the "test period" everyone keeps talking about actually ran for a few weeks and some lucky folks got their stamps back within days or weeks of efiling and that they (ATF eForm peeps) are doing their best to keep the overall eForms process to as close to 3 months as they can post-testing-period. Been told this by two separate C3 SOT's who both claim that ATF told them this...hope it rings/holds true. Guess it will just depend on the load of eForms submitted...

rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    My SOT submitted an eForm on 10/19 for a can, and I submitted a form 1 myself on 12/4 for an SBR.

A 90 to 100 day wait should put my can back in mid to late January and my SBR back in early to mid March. That would be TIGHT!

kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    Also - one of my SOT's initially said (when they first made eforms available) that there was only one person working the eForms, but from NFAtracker.com, it appears they expanded the number of people working eFroms since then - I see at least eight different names listed as examiners on eForms. thumbsup.gif

A quick glance shows:

Dana Pickles OK, AZ, FL, OH, TN, LA, TX
    Sandra Snook OK, TX, NE
    Shawn Cook TX, SC
    Albert Lamberger FL
    Jason Frushour UT, KS
    Daniel Parasky VA
    Jason Bowers MS, AZ, CT
    Shannon Siviero LA

I cannot seem to make out any rhyme or rhythm to who is approving for what states or anything, but all I really care about is that I see the most names associated with "TX" yesnod.gif

cheers2.gif

Last edited:

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I havent been able to find what the vacation schedule is for the NFA branch. It looks like we may be out of luck as 9/17s are coming through today and if they take off next week and new years like a lot of the government agencies we wont see our stamps for a while.

Top Bottom