APOD Firearms

Working with a seller off of auction site. Refund requested.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Just a polite suggestion.

Keep watching for that same item (under incorrect description) and see if he tries to re-sell it. If that happens, report him ASAP to whatever auction site he is using at that time. You know he wants to dump the thing, especially now. Might save some unsuspecting person the same negative experience you had.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    I'd leave feedback, report the facts, then include the quote at the end.

When he moans and groans about it, just say, hey, if you think you've treated me fair, then it's not negative feed back.

I agree. It's one thing try and work something out it's another to hold you hostage with negative feedback. Besides I don't believe neg feedback really hurts a buyer much anyway. I would warn people not so much that he might be temperamental, which he obviously is, but that if there is a dispute that he will use feedback against them if things don't go his way.

Some sites will not allow you to "quote" correspondence so I would check first.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I agree. It's one thing try and work something out it's another to hold you hostage with negative feedback. Besides I don't believe neg feedback really hurts a buyer much anyway. I would warn people not so much that he might be temperamental, which he obviously is, but that if there is a dispute that he will use feedback against them if things don't go his way.

Some sites will not allow you to "quote" correspondence so I would check first.

Isn't that strictly forbidden on GB? It is on eBay and the seller could be booted off the site.

Top Bottom