• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Interesting read.
    A modern day arms race would be insane. I would be scared that some would actually go through and use some of them

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    A number of local wars going on (Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria), a number of countries itching to get into a fight (Iran, Korea, Pakistan), a number of totally unstable countries (Syria, Egypt, Greece), a pile of countries with economic problems (Most of Europe, USA), some big powers with eyes on acquisitions (China wants Taiwan, Vietnam, maybe more; China vs. India is a long-standing struggle with both sides arming up; India vs. Pakistan, etc.), lots of readily available weapons - including nukes, big powers taking opposite sides in little countries (USA vs. Russia in Syria; NATO vs. Russia in Bosnia) - yeah, it wouldn't take much of a spark for sides to start shooting at each other.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Dang. I knew of some of the conflict and I knew it was bad. But all those are a little mind boggling.
    I wonder what will become of it all and who'll step in once we pull out of the East. :tankman:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Dang. I knew of some of the conflict and I knew it was bad. But all those are a little mind boggling.
    I wonder what will become of it all and who'll step in once we pull out of the East. :tankman:

It will be a radical Islamic Caliphate extending through multiple countries most likely.

Top Bottom