• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotshot12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Hey my name is Hayden I have a school project regarding WWII and out of all the topics I could have chosen for WWII I decide to do it on weaponry like the weapons used by different countries. I figured out that there was no way for me to do it by my self and my friends. We don't have all the weapons or even a decent portion of the weapons. So I would like to recieve some help from other shooters that enjoy shooting WWII military weeapons. If ya'll could email me some videos of ya'll doing a basic review of the firearm, like the caliber it fires( if ya'll could show the round it would be nice), maybe talk about a few of the battles the rifle would play a part in, who used the Firearm(rifle/pistol/submachine gun) and even show you firing off a few rounds. Email all videos to me at Haydenpierce@e-hwpierce.com Thanks. If your video is selected it will be placed in the video we are making. I will also be happy to send you a copy of the final video. Thanks again and have fun shooting. Oh and I almost forgot the videos need to be in by May 26!!!
    Venture Surplus ad

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I will see what I can do, all I have is an SKS, which was used during WWII by many countries including China, Soviet Union, Vietnam, and Korea.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom