• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotshot12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Hey my name is Hayden I have a school project regarding WWII and out of all the topics I could have chosen for WWII I decide to do it on weaponry like the weapons used by different countries. I figured out that there was no way for me to do it by my self and my friends. We don't have all the weapons or even a decent portion of the weapons. So I would like to recieve some help from other shooters that enjoy shooting WWII military weeapons. If ya'll could email me some videos of ya'll doing a basic review of the firearm, like the caliber it fires( if ya'll could show the round it would be nice), maybe talk about a few of the battles the rifle would play a part in, who used the Firearm(rifle/pistol/submachine gun) and even show you firing off a few rounds. Email all videos to me at Haydenpierce@e-hwpierce.com Thanks. If your video is selected it will be placed in the video we are making. I will also be happy to send you a copy of the final video. Thanks again and have fun shooting. Oh and I almost forgot the videos need to be in by May 26!!!
    Target Sports

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I will see what I can do, all I have is an SKS, which was used during WWII by many countries including China, Soviet Union, Vietnam, and Korea.

Top Bottom