• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotshot12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Hey my name is Hayden I have a school project regarding WWII and out of all the topics I could have chosen for WWII I decide to do it on weaponry like the weapons used by different countries. I figured out that there was no way for me to do it by my self and my friends. We don't have all the weapons or even a decent portion of the weapons. So I would like to recieve some help from other shooters that enjoy shooting WWII military weeapons. If ya'll could email me some videos of ya'll doing a basic review of the firearm, like the caliber it fires( if ya'll could show the round it would be nice), maybe talk about a few of the battles the rifle would play a part in, who used the Firearm(rifle/pistol/submachine gun) and even show you firing off a few rounds. Email all videos to me at Haydenpierce@e-hwpierce.com Thanks. If your video is selected it will be placed in the video we are making. I will also be happy to send you a copy of the final video. Thanks again and have fun shooting. Oh and I almost forgot the videos need to be in by May 26!!!
    Lynx Defense

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I'll see what I can do, right now I just have an SKS. Nothing fancy, so I will work on trying to get something made for you.

Bill

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Try narrowing it to one country. Germany had some interesting pistols, rifles, machine guns and sub-machine guns.

There were also some good British guns as well. You might consider some of the smaller participants like Italy, Romania or even Hungary and Check Republic.

Internet searches and the public library may have some books (if they aren't banned) with pics and lists by country.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Why make it so complex? It's just high school... do enough to get your paper and into college, then do enough to get your paper and go to a decent job. It's all a game, you win nothing for extra effort unless you are outside the game.

Just look at anyone successful... you'll notice they worked for themselves, and didn't play the game.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    Why make it so complex? It's just high school... do enough to get your paper and into college, then do enough to get your paper and go to a decent job. It's all a game, you win nothing for extra effort unless you are outside the game.

Just look at anyone successful... you'll notice they worked for themselves, and didn't play the game.

:eek:

Mediocrity is the battle cry of modern youth...fight it and excel!

Hotshot12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Well I get where ya'll are goin with all this Mediocrity and stuff,but this six weeks so far Im failing and WWII is actually one of my favorite topics and it gives me a reason to go shoot and burn ammo

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Start here
    List of common World War II infantry weapons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a good list of the weapons.

The start pulling your info on a given type
    Say something like the revolvers of ww2 or the heavy machine guns of ww2

Then hit youtube and start getting the videos you need.

Just make sure you have permission from the owner of the video and you give credit where credit is due.

Hotshot12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Not quite. We're looking to go shoot a couple M1's and a Walter P38 this weekend. Unfortunately thats all the WWII firearms we have, but if any of ya'll live in the Arlington area and have WWII firearms like Nagants, Springfields, Kahr 98, Garand or any of the sort come out to the Winchester Gallerry off of lancaster and 820 either this saturday or sunday at around 3ish. My name is Hayden. If you have to just ask either one of the guys in the store or the range area where the bunch of teens went. Haha.:)

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Is there still time for me to get a video for you say by this weekend?

I can get you one with the 91/30 and I am willing to spend a few 30 carbine rounds out of an M1 Carbine.

Top Bottom