Would these comments about 2A rights from Gov Abbott get your vote Nov 8th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Dallas
    I'm so thankful we had Abbott as our governor during Covid compared to Newsom, Whitmer or Cuomo. Beto would have copied them (or tried). They used it as an opportunity to step on people with screwed up rules they themselves violated. Abbott didn't close churches but allowed a strip joint next door to stay open.like they did. That was a very trying time in our country and a few made it seem like we were all going to perish unless we got the jab and stayed 6 feet apart. We saw what happened to our national economy and still payng for it. Can Abbott be a better leader of Texas than Beto ? I 'll dance with the one who brung me, Abbott, but it would be fun to see what kind of bs "jumping jack flash" waving his arms all,over the place would try and force upon Texans.......

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    You know...the only reason that y'all have put out to vote for Abbott is that "he's not Beto."

Is there anything that Abbott has done during his terms that actually support his reelection?

Let the man's actions (or inactions) speak for themselves....
    I have been somewhat encouraged by the results of his busing program. It's outraged the hypocrites and exposed them as the massive hypocrites they are.

Texan79423

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Beto.jpg

Attachments

• Beto.jpg
      Beto.jpg
      43.8 KB · Views: 11

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Abbott will be getting my vote. There ain't nothing Beto could say or do to get my vote.

"If elected as your Governor, I solemnly swear, to submit to lethal injection one minute after I am elected. I do this to serve notice upon the people of the Great State of Texas, that I, Francis "Beto" O'Rourke, am indeed not worthy, nor capable of being governor of Texas, or do I possess the intelligence of a rock. This duty shall be carried out forthwith, by the now current Lt. Governor Dan Patrick with a dirty needle and no alcohol wipes."

:evil:

Top Bottom