Gun Zone Deals

Would these comments about 2A rights from Gov Abbott get your vote Nov 8th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    No. Ain’t voting for beto, but not voting for hot wheels either. I guarantee hot wheels will do what’s most politically expedient for him when it comes to gun control.

Remember he didn’t want it until after Phelan got HB1927 (all two pages of it) through the house and everybody thought Patrick was going to sink it in the Senate, even after scaling it up to 50+ pages and adding .05 signs and enhanced penalties for prohibited places displaying their own new sign (46.03 signage).

Him and DP played the 2A community like a fiddle and now they both think we owe them something.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Abbott already has my vote... If he didn't, those answers alone wouldn't swing my vote to him.

The totality of the situation is that there is one candidate who has supported and expanded my gun rights less than I might hope, and another candidate who has promised to drastically infringe them...

I will vote, and it's an easy choice...

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I would forgive most of Abbott’s Covid bullshit he imposed, or allowed to be imposed if his answer was “Because fûck you, Shall not be Infringed you drunk driving, home burglarizing, fake Mexican pendejo”

As it is, I will be just voting for him in the hopes that he is primaried next go around buy a Desantisesque type of “R”

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Doesn't matter what Abbot said or didn't say. Politics in America isn't what it used to be. We are now forced to vote for any creature on the ballot that has the best chance of taking the seat away from a leftist. That's how bad the situation is.

We no longer have the luxury of voting for the best candidate in many elections. Sometimes, yes, but not always. Unless you really want to see how fast the wheels can come off a society, we must do our best to oppose the leftists, and that often means voting for someone you might not want to vote for. Keeping the leftists out of power is job #1, and in this election, that means voting for Abbot, because a vote anywhere else is leaving the door open for Francis.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Nope. Gonna be pretty f’n hard for beta to get what he wants wants with a hostile lege. Hopefully that’ll prod the state house and senate chambers to stop being lazy about their jobs.
    Probably true. And I get it. I happily voted "not Abbott" in the primary. But I don't want Beta male representing any part of Texas. I wouldn't even wish him on those unwashed Austinites .
    Abbott it is.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Probably true. And I get it. I happily voted "not Abbott" in the primary. But I don't want Beta male representing any part of Texas. I wouldn't even wish him on those unwashed Austinites .
    Abbott it is.

If hot wheels loses, my little vote won’t have made the difference. The two things beta is good at is fundraising and new voter turnout. Beta’s going to need to get every single D primary voter and another 600,000 votes just to catch up to the R voter turnout in the primary

Reality is it’ll come down to the independents which are currently leaning 53 - 46 to Abbott. He’s going to have to roll over his dick pretty badly between now and the end of the month for that to happen.

Top Bottom