Guns International

Would these comments about 2A rights from Gov Abbott get your vote Nov 8th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    So we know it is going to be Abbott or Beto, we know you are not voting, the question is which one of the two would you prefer? If you prefer Beto (which I know you don't) vote for him. If you would rather see Abbott over Beto how does not voting do anything? It is completely illogical to not vote when we all know that you don't want Beto. Your chance to make change was in the primary, not the general election. Does one vote count. Maybe when there are enough "one votes" and people are not motivated to vote. This election cycle maybe 20% (a guess) of eligible voters will show up. That's where one vote counts. Sleep well because people that don't vote are the real sheep.
    Gore lost his home state (TN) by 80,229 votes or 3.8%. this resulted in the loss of 11 electoral votes. Had he won his home state, he would have had the electoral votes to be President.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Personally I have to agree for the most part wth @toddnjoyce that abbott could havw handled the "pandemic way better, but no wa would i vote for BetoIm only voting for Abbott to mske sure no chance of Beto bein elected.
    Nobody is denying Abbott could have handled the whole covid thing a lot better than he did. But just be glad the fake beto was not the one in office at the time. Or the next time. I have a feeling if he was and had his way, it would be one hell of a lot worse than it was. And now he has plenty of Democrat models if he wins and there is another fake pandemic. Or even just tries to make this one worse than it is like gruesome newsom.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Nobody is denying Abbott could have handled the whole covid thing a lot better than he did. But just be glad the fake beto was not the one in office at the time. Or the next time. I have a feeling if he was and had his way, it would be one hell of a lot worse than it was. And now he has plenty of Democrat models if he wins and there is another fake pandemic. Or even just tries to make this one worse than it is like gruesome newsom.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    I totally can agree with that statement.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Francis has been bought by out of state donors such as soros, who will own him. I'll be waiting for him to come and take my AR!

That majority of his fundraising has been from out of state all three times he's run. He's bankrolled by rich liberals in NY and CA and suckles from Daddy Soros. It's pathetic that he's done as well as he has here.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    That majority of his fundraising has been from out of state all three times he's run. He's bankrolled by rich liberals in NY and CA and suckles from Daddy Soros. It's pathetic that he's done as well as he has here.
    Yet his liberal trash workers bombard my phone with text and email messages begging for donations.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I'm so thankful we had Abbott as our governor during Covid compared to Newsom, Whitmer or Cuomo. Beto would have copied them (or tried). They used it as an opportunity to step on people with screwed up rules they themselves violated. Abbott didn't close churches but allowed a strip joint next door to stay open.like they did. That was a very trying time in our country and a few made it seem like we were all going to perish unless we got the jab and stayed 6 feet apart. We saw what happened to our national economy and still payng for it. Can Abbott be a better leader of Texas than Beto ? I 'll dance with the one who brung me, Abbott, but it would be fun to see what kind of bs "jumping jack flash" waving his arms all,over the place would try and force upon Texans.......

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    You know...the only reason that y'all have put out to vote for Abbott is that "he's not Beto."

Is there anything that Abbott has done during his terms that actually support his reelection?

Let the man's actions (or inactions) speak for themselves....
    I have been somewhat encouraged by the results of his busing program. It's outraged the hypocrites and exposed them as the massive hypocrites they are.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Beto.jpg

Attachments

• Beto.jpg
      Beto.jpg
      43.8 KB · Views: 29

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Abbott will be getting my vote. There ain't nothing Beto could say or do to get my vote.

"If elected as your Governor, I solemnly swear, to submit to lethal injection one minute after I am elected. I do this to serve notice upon the people of the Great State of Texas, that I, Francis "Beto" O'Rourke, am indeed not worthy, nor capable of being governor of Texas, or do I possess the intelligence of a rock. This duty shall be carried out forthwith, by the now current Lt. Governor Dan Patrick with a dirty needle and no alcohol wipes."

:evil:

Top Bottom