Would this get you around a 10 round mag limit?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385568607.320698.jpg

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    Unfortunately some of the people that write the laws have figured that out. Here's the definition from New York's SAFE Act.

Large capacity ammunition feeding device" means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device,

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    i'm asked all the time to ship "kits" to commie states. all requests to do so are ignored. To me, that's violating the intent of the state law on purpose.

So? I've personally violated the intent of some of those laws on purpose. **** 'em.

Look at it this way: every rebuild kit that goes there is one more pissed off liberal, one more example of a law that they can't enforce, one more way to give the middle finger to the enemy.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    more power to ya bro. i prefer to sleep well at nite.

The AKM I own was built in a garage in California at a time when dealers were just getting into the "off list" AR15 thing, but none would touch an AK yet (they all said, "you'll go to jail!" LOL). Mine was one of the first legal post-ban AKs in that state.

I slept fine and still do. Law and morality are related less and less. Me having something the state doesn't want me to has nothing to do with morality and therefore doesn't weigh on my conscience one bit. Bowing to the state blindly would, though.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I will never understand why people put up with that Liberal nonsense. I was born and raised in Chicago and when I turned 17, left....forever!

Flash

Top Bottom