Would this get you around a 10 round mag limit?

jasont

Jul 17, 2008
Houston
Unfortunately some of the people that write the laws have figured that out. Here's the definition from New York's SAFE Act.

Large capacity ammunition feeding device" means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device,

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
i'm asked all the time to ship "kits" to commie states. all requests to do so are ignored. To me, that's violating the intent of the state law on purpose.
So? I've personally violated the intent of some of those laws on purpose. **** 'em.

Look at it this way: every rebuild kit that goes there is one more pissed off liberal, one more example of a law that they can't enforce, one more way to give the middle finger to the enemy.

Anger

Well-Known
Jan 7, 2010
Washington MI (glorious in summer)
So? I've personally violated the intent of some of those laws on purpose. $#@! 'em.

Look at it this way: every rebuild kit that goes there is one more pissed off liberal, one more example of a law that they can't enforce, one more way to give the middle finger to the enemy.
more power to ya bro. i prefer to sleep well at nite.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
more power to ya bro. i prefer to sleep well at nite.
The AKM I own was built in a garage in California at a time when dealers were just getting into the "off list" AR15 thing, but none would touch an AK yet (they all said, "you'll go to jail!" LOL). Mine was one of the first legal post-ban AKs in that state.

I slept fine and still do. Law and morality are related less and less. Me having something the state doesn't want me to has nothing to do with morality and therefore doesn't weigh on my conscience one bit. Bowing to the state blindly would, though.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
I will never understand why people put up with that Liberal nonsense. I was born and raised in Chicago and when I turned 17, left....forever!

Flash

Top Bottom