Capitol Armory ad

Would this get you around a 10 round mag limit?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385568607.320698.jpg
    Texas SOT

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    Unfortunately some of the people that write the laws have figured that out. Here's the definition from New York's SAFE Act.

Large capacity ammunition feeding device" means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device,

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    i'm asked all the time to ship "kits" to commie states. all requests to do so are ignored. To me, that's violating the intent of the state law on purpose.

So? I've personally violated the intent of some of those laws on purpose. **** 'em.

Look at it this way: every rebuild kit that goes there is one more pissed off liberal, one more example of a law that they can't enforce, one more way to give the middle finger to the enemy.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    more power to ya bro. i prefer to sleep well at nite.

The AKM I own was built in a garage in California at a time when dealers were just getting into the "off list" AR15 thing, but none would touch an AK yet (they all said, "you'll go to jail!" LOL). Mine was one of the first legal post-ban AKs in that state.

I slept fine and still do. Law and morality are related less and less. Me having something the state doesn't want me to has nothing to do with morality and therefore doesn't weigh on my conscience one bit. Bowing to the state blindly would, though.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I will never understand why people put up with that Liberal nonsense. I was born and raised in Chicago and when I turned 17, left....forever!

Flash

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Sage I echo your sentiment.

In my mind God's laws are a requirement for me, man's laws are not. Mans laws I try to follow until they become absurd, and yes, I accept the risk and consequences that may come along with that. It's an extremely rare situation where I'd ever ignore a law anyway.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I haven't even had a speeding ticket in over a decade. I'm about as unexciting as they come. For example, even though I think they should legalize weed I would probably never do it myself- i don't even drink that much.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hippie..For a guy with a checkered past, I am in the same boat as you. I don't have a thing on paper, not even a parking ticket! Isn't that the kind of good citizen that our rulers want?

A question comes to mind. If we are so clean and law abiding, then why do Liberals hate us so much?

I think the answer has to do with our minds. We are intelligent and have our own opinions. We do not do as we are told and would buck the "man" in a heartbeat. Liberals can't stand that and people like Obama attack us with NSA spying, "Lists" of possible terrorists, IRS audits and a whole range of oppressive government agency actions. Those things are well documented........no paranoia there!

I have been very vocal in my opposition to Obama and his lap dogs. I expect an IRS audit any time. Funny, I do the short form and never deduct a damned thing. Still........the purpose is to harass, not to find errors.

The way to handle that is to make it public. Don't take their crap and limp away. Make it public and tell anyone who will listen about their oppression.

SO...we are good, law abiding citizens yet people like us are targeted by Obama and his Liberal pack. WTF?

Flash

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Judicial Watch is an interesting organization that goes after government corruption.

I don't advocate for them, just saying ...

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    i'm asked all the time to ship "kits" to commie states. all requests to do so are ignored. To me, that's violating the intent of the state law on purpose.

Until recently, rebuild kits were 100% legal and now they are introducing or have already made it law that its no longer exempt. Exile machine, which i believe is a vendor here is having to fight against california in a supposed intent lawsuit. This is the first of its kind and completely unfounded. The law made exemptions for rebuild kits in order to repair existing magazines and to have them pinned to legal limit for new magazines. Its unfortunate exile and several other vendors named in this lawsuit have to defend themselves when they followed the law as it was written. Not as the AG wanted it to be read. DOJ was completely fine with it and even sent out department memos when asked on its stance and interpretation. Now many years later california wants to sue, yet if it was such a safety and legality issue it would have presented a case long before.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom