Texas SOT

Would you buy an invisible sculpture for $18K?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I already have one - a sculpture of a principled Antifa fighter! It is in my library with my copies of "The Wisdom of Joe Biden", "My Diary of Drug Free Days" by Hunter Biden, and "The Secret to My Success" by Kamala Harris. As you can tell, they are very thin books.
    That Kamala Harris book. I couldnt get past the table of contents page without ROTFLMFAO.

The secret of my success.
    By
    Kamala Harris
    Chapter 1 Removable Dentures.
    Chapter 2 Numbing the gag reflex.
    Chapter 3 Developing good knee calluses.
    Chapter 4 Humming.
    Chapter 5 A good mouthwash, tingley and fresh.
    Chapter 6 Never let them see you sweat or spit.
    Chapter 7 What ever it takes.
    Chapter 8 Keep laughing, it makes cluelessness
    seem ok.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I've already got a couple of invisible sculptures in my living room. Paid for them with invisible cash. They don't draw much attention, so not sure it was worth the money.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I've already got a couple of invisible sculptures in my living room. Paid for them with invisible cash. They don't draw much attention, so not sure it was worth the money.
    They collect and spread dust like the spawn of satan though.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Just when you, or at least I, had thought wealthy folks could not spend there money more foolishly than they already have done on whatever, another one wins first prize with his expenditure on invisible sculptures.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shark Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum and XL Capacity - QVC.com

My newest art piece. I'll be auctioning this off tomorrow. Starting bid will be $10,000

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What’s the old say about a man can build amazing architecture he know as an architect, but if he sucks one duck he’s a faggot!
    What’s the old say about a man can build amazing architecture he know as an architect, but if he sucks one duck he’s a faggot!
    A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya **** one goat.."

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    For a long time (see many posts of mine on TGT going back years) I've said that folks who want to make money should find something to sell to the ridiculously rich. I was generally thinking of labor, e.g. there's a big demand for good yacht crewmen. This, however, is one of the most elegant scams marketing successes I've ever encountered.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Have given the opeing question as to whether or not I'd buy an invisible sciulpture for 18K and have arrived at the conclusion - no I would not make that purchase BUT if I could find someone stupid enough to buy one, I'd sure make the sale - cash only.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom