• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    After hurting his ears by screaming, there would be a nice mudhole where he was standing. He's lucky that some two fisted redneck didn'
    t beat him in to the ground, or worse.Hopefully it was staged or some idiot risked getting his ass handed to him on a platter.

Be safe out there!

Jeff-Tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Mesquite
    About 20 years ago I was walking down W Valley Pkwy in Escondido CA and walked past a bum that was sitting down. He got up and waved a bread knife at me and mumbled bum language and I ran in the direction I was already going. After about 25 feet I turned around and he hadn't moved an inch. Just stood there waving his knife and mumbling. I didn't have a weapon and if I did I probably would have pulled it after I ran away and checked his position. If the guy was chasing me, then ya I would shoot.

CZLover

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Austin
    Definitely run with knife in hand ready to deploy if cornered. Watch from safe distance as cops shoot machete man.

wrtanker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    In such a tightly confined space (little room to retreat) with him already having raised his machete, if this were real, he would likely connect with you before you could react and connect with your weapon. Get inside his reach (as someone else mentioned) and hit him hard push him back. Then get out of the elevator and reassess.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    point and yell "look that guys giving away free crack rocks!" and run when he turns aorund

mace

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Houson
    Probably the guys that were actually in the elevator had the right idea - just get the F out of there, shoving him aside if necessary. Too fast and too tight quarters to make drawing a good option.

Of course, I wouldn't blame anyone but him if he did get shot. And I think the whole thing was probably staged anyways.

Personally, I thought it would have been funnier if the guy had got into the elevator just like a normal guy, acting all casual, but still holding a machete and wearing a bloody shirt. Maybe a polite "How you doing, sir?" People wouldn't get the immediate fight-or-flight, but would really be wondering WTF is going on.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, that would have been funnier. But I think getting on the elevator acting mostly normal would have been best.

*Mumble mumble* "I'll teach you..." *mumble mumble* "Four, please."

Top Bottom