Target Sports

Would you rather have President Cruz for 8 years or Senator Cruz for 20-30 years?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • President Cruz for 8 or Senator Cruz for 20-30?

• Total voters

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    At this point, Cruz seems like the Republican's and conservative's best bet for Prez. He definitely has the name recognition. And we know how he stands on the 2nd amendment.

Cruz would definitely get a lot of the people that have never voted before (or rarely ever vote) to get out and vote, dems and republicans both. He is a polarizing figure to say the least. Which do u think has greater numbers at this point? Dems or republicans? Would we have the numbers to get such a hot topic man voted into the white house?

Of course the ideal situation would be to have control of the house and sentate with ole teddy at the helm in the white house. Could you imagine how aged ted would look after two terms if the house and senate were dem controlled?!

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    The bad news is, a recent Fox News poll shows H. Clinton is favored over Christy, Cruz, and Jeb Bush by around 13 points. Saw it on the internet. :) Pretty small sample of about 1100 voters.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Cruz simply isnt polished enough to be POTUS. Unfortunately - effective governance from a President comes from a man who can reach out to both sides while remaining firm in his principles.....as much as I like Cruz - i think he's better suited for the "bull in the china shop" role he's taken on in the Senate

anybody that truly believes Cruz is electable has a surprise for them!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    We love Cruz. Half the country hates him or totally misunderstands him.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Can't he return to the senate after he serves as president?

Personally, I'd put him on the SCOTUS. True constitutional conservative justices are hard to come by these days.

I voted for president because eventually America is going to catch on to the GOP's crap and start replacing them with actual conservative Republicans.

Ha, that was my exact thought. 8 years as president and 20 in Senate.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    President is 1/1. Senate is 1/100.
    Lets go prez and then return to be majority leader and turn this country around.
    Hillary had to step down because she couldn't handle being sec of state. How is she qualified to handle the presidency? How many us people will she get killed if she's president? I guess we will find out in a few.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    President is 1/1. Senate is 1/100.
    Lets go prez and then return to be majority leader and turn this country around.
    Hillary had to step down because she couldn't handle being sec of state. How is she qualified to handle the presidency? How many us people will she get killed if she's president? I guess we will find out in a few.

She didn't step down. She retired with the care for our country and respect of the people. Don't you know Benghazi was Bush's fault? /sarc

No one is holding democrats responsible for anything. She brushed off Americans dying during her trial. Seriously people? Grow some balls and send her to Guantanamo. Hillary couldn't do a job that Kerry is fumbling through. How they think this washed-up drunk old hag is qualified for anything, God only knows. Too bad the left doesn't believe in God, because they could sure use his help.

If the country continues on the path it's on, i.e. vote for the far left crap and shit on conservatives, there will be bloodshed. I don't know who, when or why, but it will happen. We are 1930s Germany.

Last edited:

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    i'm kinda liking what i'm hearing from Rand Paul right now

it's way early - things might change - but for now he's got my ear

Top Bottom