Wound Ballistics: An Overview

Discussion in 'Video How-To's and Tutorials' started by Paul Gomez, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Well, there's been talk about the vanishing American male. I blame that for those who don't realize the .45ACP is as American as John Wayne, apple pie and Jeeps!

As the old axiom goes, "Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet!"

2. Mexican_Hippie

Mexican_Hippie MODERATOR TGT Supporter

Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    New fangled 45ACP is for hipsters! 9mm is old school.

3. Tony2

Tony2 Active Member

Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    Vanishing American male ego. nope alive and well here. lol John Wayne carried 45 Colt:laughing:

4. A.Texas.Yankee

A.Texas.Yankee TGT Addict

Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    The .22 may kill more, but what that statistic doesn't tell you is the length it took for that's person to pass on. .22 isn't an instant stopper. You can live for hours, if not days with a few .22 bullets in you. Of course depending in where you're hit.

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Active Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    9, 40, 45. Any one will handle 95% of your problems. I carry a 10mm for the other 5%

6. seeker_two

seeker_two Well-Known

Jul 1, 2008
    The problem is finding large-caliber men in our nation. Probably why 9mm & .380ACP are so popular now....

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

7. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    This one is done. The reason why? The thread started off excellent, well thought out, and lots of great info from the late Paul Gomez. The thread has now devolved into ego posting and/or ridiculous anecdotes about calibers. Please don't dilute the quality of informative threads with stuff like that guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.