WoW players?

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
Holy smokes...I just watched all 7 videos of that kid and his temper tantrums...I think I'd have to send him over to DirtyD for some marine-style "schoolin".... Whatever happened to those boot camps for kids, cuz that kid is a prime candidate...

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Whatever happened to those boot (in your a$$)camps for kids, cuz that kid is a prime candidate...

Fixed it for you

I never dreamed of doing something like that. My mother would have murdered me. As a kid they would say we had two choices ... (spelling?) te aguantas or te aguantas. Take it or take it.

keenia

Nov 7, 2009
new braunfels
wow people

i have a level 9 bloodelf warlock, a level 10 draniei mage and a level 7 human warlock i play on the thunderlord server i need somew wow friends!!!!!!

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Hey D, transfer to The Forgotten Coast man.... I have a decent guild and need som guys that are over the age of 12.

I'd have to move 5 accounts. Mine, the wife's, both boys, and our floater/mule account. :( Plus, we are all in the same guild.

Probably not a big suprise, my boys are both much better players.

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
WOW! I would beat that kid(s ass) until he learned not to act like a 3 year old girl that just sh*t his pants on the play ground if I were his daddy! But I'm not, and I'm sure he'll be the best liquor store robber in his area when he grows up to.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics