• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Holy smokes...I just watched all 7 videos of that kid and his temper tantrums...I think I'd have to send him over to DirtyD for some marine-style "schoolin".... Whatever happened to those boot camps for kids, cuz that kid is a prime candidate...

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Whatever happened to those boot (in your a$$)camps for kids, cuz that kid is a prime candidate...

Fixed it for you

I never dreamed of doing something like that. My mother would have murdered me. As a kid they would say we had two choices ... (spelling?) te aguantas or te aguantas. Take it or take it.

keenia

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    new braunfels
    wow people

i have a level 9 bloodelf warlock, a level 10 draniei mage and a level 7 human warlock i play on the thunderlord server i need somew wow friends!!!!!!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Hey D, transfer to The Forgotten Coast man.... I have a decent guild and need som guys that are over the age of 12.

I'd have to move 5 accounts. Mine, the wife's, both boys, and our floater/mule account. :( Plus, we are all in the same guild.

Probably not a big suprise, my boys are both much better players.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    WOW! I would beat that kid(s ass) until he learned not to act like a 3 year old girl that just sh*t his pants on the play ground if I were his daddy! But I'm not, and I'm sure he'll be the best liquor store robber in his area when he grows up to.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Just canceled my account yesterday, actually. I had been playing since beta on various servers. Uther, Executus, Lethon, Twisting Nether, and Gurubashi to name a few. Had 5 80s (2 were DKs), at least a 70 of every class, and lonely level 60 High Warlord.

I quit because of how disappointed I was with all of the new content. The new LFG system is nice but with how easy it is for players to get geared I end up with people rocking 245 epics and only doing 2k DPS or less. ICC was dismal, at best -- I have high standards, though. Raided in EverQuest for a long, long time. Now THERE was some hardcore PvE content. WoW is a fantastic game for casual players. :)

Top Bottom