Wow... Someone help bring me back!!

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 29, 2008
TEXAS
Wow, I've been so distracted with work and the such and realized I hadn't been back here in about a month or so. Also, I feel I need to confess to TGT and say that I've also been cheating on our love for guns. I recently fell into another hobby that's been eating up my time and $$ again.

But anyways, let's hope I'm back a little more often this time around. :banghead:

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 29, 2008
TEXAS
Haha... no no, not airsoft. But here's a little taste:

DSC_0502.jpg

Let's just say, I could have bought about 2 HK94's for that one. HAVE I GONE MAD!!!

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Nice. Personally I like Omega the most. Omegas don't necessarily have to cost an arm and a leg yet you still get that high-end quality and class. An Omega Seamaster Pro is about the most I could see for spending on a watch for myself. You have gone quite mad Cyfer. ;) lol

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
The nice thing about an exspensive watch if you travel the world you can always sell the watch to get back home if things go terribly wrong.

That or, if you have the right expensive watch, you can use the hidden laser to cut off your restraints and break free from a foreign police jail cell or something. ;) lol j/k

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 4, 2008
Good to see that you have not sold any of your toys to fund your new hobby.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics