• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Wow, I've been so distracted with work and the such and realized I hadn't been back here in about a month or so. Also, I feel I need to confess to TGT and say that I've also been cheating on our love for guns. I recently fell into another hobby that's been eating up my time and $$ again.

But anyways, let's hope I'm back a little more often this time around. :banghead:
    Guns International

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Haha... no no, not airsoft. But here's a little taste:

DSC_0502.jpg

Let's just say, I could have bought about 2 HK94's for that one. HAVE I GONE MAD!!!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Nice. Personally I like Omega the most. Omegas don't necessarily have to cost an arm and a leg yet you still get that high-end quality and class. An Omega Seamaster Pro is about the most I could see for spending on a watch for myself. You have gone quite mad Cyfer. ;) lol

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The nice thing about an exspensive watch if you travel the world you can always sell the watch to get back home if things go terribly wrong.

That or, if you have the right expensive watch, you can use the hidden laser to cut off your restraints and break free from a foreign police jail cell or something. ;) lol j/k

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    And actually considering selling off my AK SOPMOD i had for sale a few months back. It just sits in the safe and I never really shoot anymore. Interested??? ;-)

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Juwaba, nice Tag... & Sig! :-) Yea, I need to get more watches to match up with the rest of my guns...

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    One of the cardinal rules of NOT being a victim is "wear a cheap watch in public." I'm so cheap, I don't wear one at all. Maybe I'm so far on the other side of the tracks I'll never understand, but I never thought of owning a watch as a hobby.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    One of the cardinal rules of NOT being a victim is "wear a cheap watch in public." I'm so cheap, I don't wear one at all. Maybe I'm so far on the other side of the tracks I'll never understand, but I never thought of owning a watch as a hobby.

Yea, I used to be that way also. I never thought collecting watches would be an interesting hobby at all, until I bought the Tag and learned to appreciate these timepieces. I guess both the wife and I are prepared to play on both sides of the tracks.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom