• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Through and through....and through and through and through. Better find a solid concrete backdrop if you need to use it lol.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    My wife is tempted to get one of those revolvers that shoots 410 shells. She got all glassy eyed at the Fort Worth Cabelas when she saw that and I had to drag her from the counter. She opined........that would be good for snakes at the house. I'm starting to worry.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    My wife is tempted to get one of those revolvers that shoots 410 shells. She got all glassy eyed at the Fort Worth Cabelas when she saw that and I had to drag her from the counter. She opined........that would be good for snakes at the house. I'm starting to worry.
    I bet Tiger is happy his wife didn't have one of those.

(I couldn't help myself : P)

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX

Yeah in my quest to spend my retirement money I had the Taurus Judge or even the new Bond Arms derringer with the 4" barrel on my short list but in the end bought the Ruger LCR. Now a week later I still find myself wanting a handgun that will shoot .410 or .45LC. I have heard all the negatives about them but I still want one..........and will most likely get one in the near future.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Yeah in my quest to spend my retirement money I had the Taurus Judge or even the new Bond Arms derringer with the 4" barrel on my short list but in the end bought the Ruger LCR. Now a week later I still find myself wanting a handgun that will shoot .410 or .45LC. I have heard all the negatives about them but I still want one..........and will most likely get one in the near future.
    How do you like the LCR?

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    How do you like the LCR?

Love it! 13.5 ozs unloaded and surprising accurate with Golden Sabres H.P.s. The grip is great and does the job in regards to felt recoil. I would not have purchased for my main carry weapon but since I have a Kimber CDP, Glock 27, SA XD-9sc, Glock 23, Sig SP2022 and other guns to choose from...........the LCR was just something I decided to go with for a nice safe pistol to leave next to the wife's recliner. She also shoots it very well. Only regret is that I didn't spring for the Crimson Trace Grips!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

I think the judge is good for a lot of things, just not defense shooting.

There are a lot of reasons to buy a gun.

Blowing fruit up for fun is near the top. : )

Top Bottom