• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I remember my cousin, who was about 16 at the time, telling us about a "counselling program" he was involved in, about 14 years ago, at Jefferson Davis High School in Houston.

It was almost identical to this. Had my cousin been a thug, emo, or wild kid, I would have thought he was pulling my leg, trying to shock me, or impress me with his "adult" knowledge. The boy is more Mary Poppins than Madonna.

Barack Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Kevin Jennings is the founder of GLSEN. He was paid $273,573.96 as its executive director in 2007. Jennings was the keynote speaker at the 2000 GLSEN conference.

[URL]http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/08/fistgate-ii-high-school-students-given-fisting-kits-at-kevin-jennings-2001-glsen-conference/[/URL]

Gun Zone Deals

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    =High-Cap 1911;125271]you probably know this, but these are for the girls...
    i know a couple of lesbians who love to fist each other.

even (most) hardcore gays wouldnt/couldnt take a fist sized object in the rectum...it ain't made to stretch like that

You are wrong, thats exactly what they are doing, ALL of this was linked in the thread I made about him last week. It really makes me wonder if people in America really care whats going on. As soon as I found the articles I read all the links and then posted it on a couple boards, I get the impression no one else did?

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    When my daughter was in 4th grade the public school health teacher instructed the class that analingus could be hygenically applied if you used cellophane over the rectum. Now you guys know I don't always let the truth get in the way of a good tale, but even I couldn't have thought that one up. Guys, we pay hard earned cash to these people who do these things to our youth. How do you stop it?

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    I will say in the articles I read it talked about "fistgate" but, said it came from a student that ask the question at one of these meetings. Then went on to say they gave a demonstration on how it's to done (male to male) however with the article that DC just posted if they passed out 400 kits this is part of their curriculum and not what they described by "as it just came up so we had to answer the kids questions".

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    In 1995 GLSTN became a national organization and hired it first full time staff person, GLSTN's founder and Executive Director Kevin Jennings. In 1997, GLSTN staged its first national conference in Salt Lake City, UT to respond to the legislature's move to ban all student groups in an effort to prevent the formation of GSAs in the state. It is also this year that GLSTN changes its name to the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, or GLSEN, in order to attract new members to the struggle for safe schools for all students, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/ expression.
    GLSEN sponsors the National Day of Silence in which hundreds of thousands of students, teachers, and staff have participated at thousands of school campuses across the country.
    GLSEN: Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network: About/History

Quote:
    The organization, with an annual budget exceeding $3 million, also promotes pro-homosexual and pro-"transgender" lessons for elementary school children, and homosexual-affirming student clubs called "gay-straight alliances" in middle schools, high schools and colleges.4

The most notorious education scandal involving homosexual activists is a GLSEN-sponsored conference that occurred on March 25, 2000, dubbed "Fistgate" by conservatives. Three homosexual activists employed by the Massachusetts Departments of Health and Education led a youth workshop titled "What They Didn't Tell You about Queer Sex & Sexuality in Health Class" — part of the annual Boston-GLSEN "Teach Out" conference held at Tufts University. The "Queer Sex" session, advertised to "youth only ages 14 to 21," was attended by Massachusetts family advocate Scott Whitemen, who taped it while standing in the back of the room.

In the workshop, instructor Michael Gaucher, prompted by a teen's question, verbally guided the students on the mechanics of "fisting" — a homosexual slang term for a sadistic sex act in which a man inserts his hand and arm into another person's anal cavity. Another instructor, Margot Abels5, said fisting "often gets a really bad rap," and described it innocuously as "an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be that close and intimate with." Abels and Gaucher also guided the students on techniques of oral sodomy and lesbian sex.6

Other panels at the Boston-GLSEN conference — which is still at the center of litigation due to Whiteman's taping of the workshop7 — included:

Ask the Transsexuals
    Early Childhood Educators: How to Decide Whether to Come Out [as a Homosexual] at Work or Not
    Lesbian Avengers: How to Promote Queer-Friendly Activism in Your Schools and in Your Lives
    The Struggles and Triumphs of Including Homosexuality in a Middle School Curriculum
    The Religious Wrong: Dealing Effectively with Opposition in Your Community8

JENNINGS: OK TO PROMOTE HOMOSEXUALITY IN SCHOOLS
    Although Jennings has employed manipulative methods that exaggerate homosexual victimhood to advance his pro-"gay" agenda in schools, he has occasionally been frank about GLSEN's real agenda:

I'd like five years from now for most Americans when they hear the word GLSEN to think, "Ooh, that's good for kids." … Sane people keep the world the same [sh---y] old way it is now. It's the [crazy] people who think, "No, I can envision a day when straight people say, 'So what if you're promoting homosexuality?' or [when] straight kids say, 'Hey, why don't you and your boyfriend come over before you go to the prom and try your tuxes on at my house?'" … f we believe that can happen, we can make it happen. The only thing that will stop us is our lack of faith that we can make it happen. That is our mission from this day forward.11

Introduction
    GLSEN 'Silence' Campaign
    'Fistgate' in Mass.
    !&%#! the Religious Right!
    Homosexuality in Schools
    The Play for Elementary School
    Brainwashing Kindergartners
    'Coming Out' to Kindergartners
    Promoting Confusion to Youth
    California 'Diversity' Lessons
    Lying about Lincoln
    XY Magazine for 'Gay' Boys
    Grade School Propaganda
    Strategy: Isolate Dissenters
    Conclusion
    End Notes
    PRO-HOMOSEXUAL PLAY FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS
    In 2001, children as young as age seven were required to attend a theatrical tolerance presentation with pro-homosexual themes at two elementary schools in the Novato Unified School District in Novato, California. The presentations were part of a series of skits titled "Cootie Shots," produced by an activist group called Fringe Benefits Theatre "dedicated to building bridges between gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) youth and their straight peers, teachers and parents."12 Parents were not informed about the loaded presentations, according to Pacific Justice Institute, which is suing the Novato school district over the play on behalf of parents.13

GLSEN's Web site sells the book Cootie Shots: Theatrical Inoculations Against Bigotry for Children, Parents and Teachers, which is described:

This assortment of plays, songs, poems and interactive performance pieces promote acceptance and celebrate diversity by presenting role models from many different races, classes, genders, abilities, sexual orientations, religions, ages, shapes and sizes. In all, Cootie Shots is comprised of fifty 2-15 minute educational pieces for elementary school audiences.14

Introduction
    GLSEN 'Silence' Campaign
    'Fistgate' in Mass.
    !&%#! the Religious Right!
    Homosexuality in Schools
    The Play for Elementary School
    Brainwashing Kindergartners
    'Coming Out' to Kindergartners
    Promoting Confusion to Youth
    California 'Diversity' Lessons
    Lying about Lincoln
    XY Magazine for 'Gay' Boys
    Grade School Propaganda
    Strategy: Isolate Dissenters
    Conclusion
    End Notes
    BRAINWASHING KINDERGARTNERS
    At the same 1997 regional GLSEN conference where Kevin Jennings revealed his goal to openly promote homosexuality in schools, New York teacher and GLSEN activist Jaki Williams led a workshop titled "Inclusive Kindergartens." What follows is Williams' chilling advice to other teachers and fellow GLSEN activists on how to push pro-homosexual themes on very young, impressionable children:

Children in the kindergarten age are "developing their superego," Williams said, and "that's when the saturation process needs to begin." … She explained that "five-year-olds really are very interested in the big questions. They're very interested in sex, death, and love, and they ask those questions, and they talk about them. And we want to help them find the answers … on their level." To initiate conversation, Williams said she has her class read from an assortment of pro-homosexual children's books, such as "Heather Has Two Mommies" and "One Dad, Two Dads, Brown Dad, Blue Dads
    Concerned Women for America - When Silence Would Have Been Golden

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    We here are shocked with this sort of thing, as are those that pay any attention to the news, But sadly, that is not what most people that voted for Obama do. This sort of thing just goes unnoticed by that crowd who believes it's the radical Right Wing that is making this stuff up to discredit the chosen one.

I just hope who ever runs for POTUS on the Republican side is making a list of all of this crap, to put in Obama's face on national TV.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    When my daughter was in 4th grade the public school health teacher instructed the class that analingus could be hygenically applied if you used cellophane over the rectum. Now you guys know I don't always let the truth get in the way of a good tale, but even I couldn't have thought that one up. Guys, we pay hard earned cash to these people who do these things to our youth. How do you stop it?

You bring up a good point in that although kids have been thrust into a huge safety bubble, the same social/educational/political system that's trying to protect them from everything is also exposing them to a very adult world of sexuality. To that end, why are people so shocked when a 13-year-old girl ends up in a motel room with an adult man she hooked up with on the internet or wherever, and then label the man as a "predator" when all too often it was the "child" who was trolling for sex in the first place? Can you believe that?

In our area of Southern California it's a common practice for kids as young as 10 to perform oral sex on each other: boy-girl, boy-boy, or girl-girl. Also, a lot of the girls are prostituting themselves to give blowjobs or sex and will perform the acts in public with no shame, like aboard a school bus. The parents and school districts here indoctrinate the kids in the manner described in this thread, yet refuse to believe anything so nasty is going on. But talk to the kids directly and it's common knowledge. My sister's nephews and their friends are a wellspring of information on what's going on. This is what our society has degenerated into, and all too often people have the outrageous nerve to say our society has not changed. You tell me...where will it all end?

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    Just one more of Obamas whacked out appointees.
    I sent that link and the entire article to everyone on my email list.
    People have GOT to wake up to the kind of people this crack pot of a president is putting in positions of power.

Wraith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    And GLSEN's sponsors
    [url]http://www.glsen.org/cgi-bin/iowa/all/donate/sponsors/index.html?state=about&type=about[/URL]

OUR SPONSORS
    American Federation of Teachers
    Anonymous
    Arcadia
    Arcus Foundation
    Calamus Foundation
    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Citi Foundation
    DaimlerChrysler Corporation
    David Bohnett Foundation
    Eastman/Kodak Company
    Ernst & Young