• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    like old timers say use nothing like the use of 22 cents to take care of the problem and this po..s hired him to teach the schools problems this individual needs to go bye bye this po..s neededs to rethink itself or be rehired:patriot:
    Military Camp

saltydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    where is the mainstream media? isn't this the kind of thing that they should report? doesn't nbc have a guy who tries to catch predators on the internet and does a show on it. they should take their cameras and follow this education czar around and catch him in the act.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    where is the mainstream media? isn't this the kind of thing that they should report? doesn't nbc have a guy who tries to catch predators on the internet and does a show on it. they should take their cameras and follow this education czar around and catch him in the act.

Good point

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication

It doesn't have the same social and political cachet to expose the education czar as it does the media-promoted notion of the sweaty, mouth-breathing, single white male sexual deviant just waiting around every corner to molest everyone's kids...ie., the Nancy Grace stereotypical pervert....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

saltydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    True. I would assume that most children are taught by their parents that area is exit only. Hopefully any child that is exposed to that will realize how wrong that act is and only a few will be stupid enough to experiment with it.
    Theory why it does not get reported. Not enough collateral damage.
    Who other than the sicko Jennings would admit to doing this act? I would not expect to hear of many who would.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Based on Obama's other appointments, I can't say I'm terribly surprised. I AM surprised, however, that some of the posters seem way too familiar with the subject! ;)

The fact that a government appointee is advocating fisting is nothing new. I receive a government sponsored fisting kit in the mail every year. It's called Form 1040.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Is it any wonder why these leftist deviant scum want us disarmed? What would the rational parent do if an adult stranger came up to their child and extolled the virtues of fisting and other assorted deviant sex acts? It is even worse when a trusted source introduces these deviant preditors to your kids.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    That is very strange. Who put the perverts in charge?

Think BLUE

Red-v-Blue-States.jpg

shortbus76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    San Benito
    Now I understand. Thank God for Texas. Isn't it time to have our own country again. I'm sure we could do better---------a LOT better. Sign me up!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    The American society has become a very sick and hypocritical society when it comes to sexual issues. I could go on for hours but I'll spare you all the rant.

Top Bottom