• ...and so much more!
  • Hill Billy

USN 1974 -1977
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2018
    Colorado
    I start a topic about nutnfancy and in no time it's shut down by Festus. Why? I started the topic because I saw a video saying that his channel was under attack by you tube. What was the reason for closing my thread? Did I violate a rule? Man, I feel like a fool. I joined this site thinking I finally found a REAL gun forum. I even threw down a hundred dollars to help support the place. And, I have a box full of new and used holsters that are being sent to Ormondo tomorrow. And this is the thanks I get? I've been nothing but cordial in here. In fact, Festus has gone out of his way to mess with me. Always a smart arse reply whenever I post something. I thought this was a great place to share like-minded topics. Not, a constant trolling by an admin. Sheesh!

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I start a topic about nutnfancy and in no time it's shut down by Festus. Why? I started the topic because I saw a video saying that his channel was under attack by you tube. What was the reason for closing my thread? Did I violate a rule? Man, I feel like a fool. I joined this site thinking I finally found a REAL gun forum. I even threw down a hundred dollars to help support the place. And, I have a box full of new and used holsters that are being sent to Ormondo tomorrow. And this is the thanks I get? I've been nothing but cordial in here. In fact, Festus has gone out of his way to mess with me. Always a smart arse reply whenever I post something. I thought this was a great place to share like-minded topics. Not, a constant trolling by an admin. Sheesh!
    He closed your thread because you posted false information, and stated it as fact. Maybe “Festus” as you called him is doing his job and preventing you from getting people riled up with bogus information.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom