• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishermayne

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Houston
    Looking for an AR with a 16" barrel in .223. Prefer Bushmaster, Colt, or Rock River arms. I live in Houston but will travel to Austin, San Antonio, or Dallas for the right gun. I am looking for a good deal but I am not looking to steal it. If you have one that you are thinking of selling just pm me. Thanks.
    Capitol Armory ad

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Have you thought about building it yourself?

There were some good internet deals in the past few weeks on parts kits. Many of the companies give you the opportunity to pick and choose various options to exactly fit your desired end result. All the hard work is usually done, all you have to do is assemble and it's really not that hard. The lower, which is the controlled part, can be found pretty easily. It's one way to not end up with a pile of standard parts in your drawer, that you took off the factory rifle.

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I have a Bushmaster flat-top upper I am willing to part with. Comes with stock BCG and charging handle. It is chambered for 5.56, which it shoots more accurately than .223 but feeds both types of ammo flawlessly. I live in Spring, so you wouldn't have to travel very far. The upper has less than 500 rounds put through it. It is a skinny "pencil" smooth barrel to reduce weight. I had Keith Norman, a reputable smith, thread the barrel and put the standard birdcage flash hider on it. I also have a few other AR accessories if you would like them. Let me know if you are interested.

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    Fishermayne... I cant PM you for some reason.. anyways, I have one with a flat top upper, 16" barrel, custom AK style muzzle brake, knights armament quad rail, front sight post with adjustable flip up rear sight, spikes tactical receiver with dpms parts kit and CAA Tactical collapsible buttstock with storage compartment.. only had about 100 rds through it too.. I was gonna list it for sale at $975... but its xmas... if you drive to me (San Antonio) Ill give it to you for a good amount less... I wont say how much on here cause Ill have everyone hitting me up lol.. text me, 210-624-1590...

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    If you take JimBobKelley up on his parts, I can get you at least the lower, and a few other parts. Got a brand new retro CAR style stock that might look pretty good next to his pencil thin barrel.

propellerhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a lightweight Yankee Hill Machine like this one...

Lightweight Carbine [YHM-8100] - $1,350.00 : YHM, Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. | Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors, Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors

but with a different handguard. I got it for carbine matches since it is lighter than standard 16" AR-15. I'm looking for $849 for the carbine, two 30-rd and one 20-rd used Pmags. I'm in DFW till Monday next week, then out of town for the holiday. PM if interested.

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    Hit the Pasadena show this weekend Dec 17 and 18. there will be NIB RRA midlength CAR A4s for under $750, NIB Armalite M-15s for around 800 and other Christmas deals.

Joat

Top Bottom