WTB: Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm in mint condition

slowrey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 10, 2008
Austin, TX
I'd like to buy a Beretta CX4 Storm in 9mm in mint condition. I'm located in Austin, cash and CHL holder.

I want to pay a fair price not a gouging price.

Sean.

bjo71

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 7, 2013
Good luck man. They are hard to find. A local shop here in Houston has one on Gunbroker, but I think he wants alot for it.

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jul 23, 2012
Cibolo, TX
I picked up a CX4 in .40 and a 9mm this fall from TGT members - before the recent madness.
Unless you are very fortunate, I believe you are likely to pay dearly for a pistol-round-shooting carbine in this market.
Academy was selling them in BCS. My recommendation is to go and ask at retailers.
You won't get a "pre-madness deal", but you may find one for "pre-madness retail".
Just my two cents.

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jul 23, 2012
Cibolo, TX
^^^ +1

If you're soliciting open ended sale offers you're likely in for a long, long slog.

State your range or max and see what happens.

But I already shared how I'd pursue in today's market. You should go from store to store "in search of.." and be ready to pay $900 - $950 for a new retail model.

slowrey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 10, 2008
Austin, TX
Again I dont' think that it's unreasonable to ask sellers to PM me what they have and how much. I'm not going to put a max price as some sellers may have extras etc.

As for gouging prices, yeah I have really no respect for those who are selling Glock 19's for 900.00+. Yeah I understand supply and demand but just tired of all of the people buying guns to resell.

rgwalt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 27, 2013
Houston Heights
Keep checking in with Academy. They do get them in from time to time, just really rare right now. The good thing is that they don't necessarily immediately sell. If you have an academy nearby, drop in and ask them to do an inventory search.

BradD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 10, 2013
Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm

Hi, I saw your ad and I do have a mint condition Beretta CX$ storm in 9mm. It's maybe had 100 rounds down the pipe. It's been in my safe along with the rest of my collection. I love the gun but would be willing to let it go to the right person. I live in Spokane so we can figure the details of that later. I have 2 30 round mags with the 2 15 round factor mags that come with it. It is all complete with paperwork, hard case, cleaning brush, etc. It's mint condition.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll pull out my receipt on it and shoot you a price. I won't gouge you. My number is 509-951-3532 so please text me because I seldom check my online accounts. I can send you pics, etc from there. If you're really interested in it and if we text back and forth enough then we would then be considered friends and I would then be more than happy to break it down for you and send it in multiple pieces in the mail directly. Just consider it a friend to friend loan of sorts :) Thanks, Brad

I'd like to buy a Beretta CX4 Storm in 9mm in mint condition. I'm located in Austin, cash and CHL holder.

I want to pay a fair price not a gouging price.

Sean.

Top Bottom