Please reply by conversation.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    CZ 452 or 453 Varmint - .17 HMR - Found

<STRIKE>Looking for a good condition CZ 452 or 453 Varmint rifle in .17 HMR. Stock can be in ok condition as I most likely will be replacing it.

Will also consider Sako Quad, Cooper or Anschutz rifles in .17 HMR but I don't have $1000.00 to spend.

Please PM or post pictures here or PM me your contact information.

I am not looking for .22lr or .22 Magnum. I have plenty.

Thanks! </STRIKE>
    DK Firearms

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Have you stopped by Texas Tripods and Feeders in Spring? They usually have quite a few CZs in their store. Good group of guys over there.
    I didn't know about them and will call. Thanks for the heads up as most all of the local gun shops I was aware of don't stock CZs and if I purchased new they'd need to order it in.

I'd prefer to keep this off a 4473 if I'm able to source it used and for a good price but my backup plan is new\4473 local.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I didn't know about them and will call. Thanks for the heads up as most all of the local gun shops I was aware of don't stock CZs and if I purchased new they'd need to order it in.

I'd prefer to keep this off a 4473 if I'm able to source it used and for a good price but my backup plan is new\4473 local.

I understand and appreciate the paperwork thing.

These guys have moved into their new shop (old one is where the big new Exxon campus will be located) and are not very well advertised or well known. Always friendly, and remember you from visit to visit. They also deal in suppressors and of course their main business is hunting equipment like feeders, tri-pods, Yeti coolers, etc.. They will probably have a better selection of CZ pistols than anyone else in town. Not gonna find very many ARs, AKs or tactical gear there, hunting is their thing.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom