• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Lonestar diver. PM me with what you have and what you're looking to get out of it. If Basyrral isn't interested, I might be. Not actively looking, but wouldn't mind a longer barrel for my blued model 14.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    CZ USA owns Dan Wesson now and has parts in stock, including barrels and shrouds. Locking nuts too.
    Ditto on the Dan Wesson forum.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Be real careful with your DW. I have a 445SM and from year to year and frame to frame there were some variances in the the threads. Things like threads not being cut exactly the same or true. It sounds odd but with those fine threads being what they are if you got a narrow barrel and a large receiver you could end up blowing parts off the end of the gun or it could pull out when you torque the nut. I got this info from a DW rep. But all my parts for my gun fit except a compensator nut that flew off while I was shooting. I had the comp cut off the shroud to fix it.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Be real careful with your DW. I have a 445SM and from year to year and frame to frame there were some variances in the the threads. Things like threads not being cut exactly the same or true. It sounds odd but with those fine threads being what they are if you got a narrow barrel and a large receiver you could end up blowing parts off the end of the gun or it could pull out when you torque the nut. I got this info from a DW rep. But all my parts for my gun fit except a compensator nut that flew off while I was shooting. I had the comp cut off the shroud to fix it.

Good advice. Check the stamp on the right side below the cylinder. If you have one made in "Monson" you are pretty much good to go. The bulk of DW revolvers came from there. Any other location might be an issue on replacement parts.

Top Bottom