• ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Affordable is relative.....

Gun Belts by The Belt Man Great value and really nice belts. I've got 2.

- Wilderness Tactical Products, LLC Great tactical belts that work well for very casual as well as many use them for every day casual

Belts awesome belts but a little pricier, although the craftsmenship is worth it. As many custom leather makers, the belt is made with the curve already so it's very comfortable form day one.

Belts and Accessories just for grins since Gary doesn't sell direct anymore so getting his stuff isn't as easy. But I have one of his belts and anyone would be hard pressed to tell it's a gun belt. Another master craftsman.

I could go on and on but you get the picture. Lou Alessi, Matt Del Fatti, Nossar, Brigade, Rafter S and the list goes on.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Just remember, you get what you pay for. It's hard to find to many people making a 2nd Uncle Mikes purchase.... It's usually a new gun buyer on vacation that picks it up at Bass Pro while they wait for their gun to be brought out while the kids, grandma and grandpa and that annoying little nephew are watching the fish eating a giant soft pretzel.

Buy one for $30 once it's shipped, when it starts coming apart and sagging (more than when new) you buy another and you're in $60 when a Wilderness for about $45-$50 will still be hanging there. Affordable today and affordable over time are usually very different.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Just remember, you get what you pay for. It's hard to find to many people making a 2nd Uncle Mikes purchase.... It's usually a new gun buyer on vacation that picks it up at Bass Pro while they wait for their gun to be brought out while the kids, grandma and grandpa and that annoying little nephew are watching the fish eating a giant soft pretzel.

Buy one for $30 once it's shipped, when it starts coming apart and sagging (more than when new) you buy another and you're in $60 when a Wilderness for about $45-$50 will still be hanging there. Affordable today and affordable over time are usually very different.
    Got it!
    Thanks for the advice I will look in to all of them and see what I decide.
    The only problem I have right now is that I can not find anything on 1.3" or close to it. The Wilderness and the Uncle Mikes are all in 1.5

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    You'll find 1.25" and 1.5" in gun belts. I bet you're measuring a regular old store bought belt. Most are about 1.3" as you said. 1.25" work good for dress slacks but a 1.5" is what you'll use most of the time. I only have 1 or 2 pairs of pants (1 is jeans) what the 1.5 is slightly snug in the loops. Thickness also makes it seem tighter but none I've mentioned are crazy thick and Wilderness is thinner.

Top Bottom