Status
Please reply by conversation.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 8, 2009
San Antonio
I know it's a longshot but i figured to try here before just placing an internet order. I need to be able to secure firearms in my apartment for when I have child custody. I am looking for something lightweight (not fireproof) but has a digital locking device. I do not need a lot of room either. My redneck 401k rests normally in climate controlled storage locked in a very heavy and big safe. This is just to secure the rifle or three that may be out on a weekend pass to the range with my two sons. I do want it to have a finished interior. Not looking to throw pretty wood in a gym locker. Thanks in advance and if anyone has an idea for retail purchases, please forward them as well.

Regards,

W

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
A nonfireproof locker with a digital lock may be hard to find. That is an odd combination.

I use a cheap safe from Walmart to store my reloading stuff. I throw a gun in there occasionally for the reasons you listed. I keep the key hidden in a close by room.

That may be an option for you.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 8, 2009
San Antonio
Found exactly what I wanted. Has a lit keypad for quick access. Someone had one on Craigslist that I picked up for a good price.

| Sentry® Safe | HDC11E Home Defense Center

W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms