• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    last i heard from him was nov 2 when he emailed me to expect a tracking # from his LGS as he took it to them to ship. last i've heard from him despite repeated requests for the #. i talked to MY LGS that will be receiving it and they said to wait till thurs in case they shipped it snail mail and just didn't bother to send the # to me. he was paid with a USPS MO so it went to a specific person at a specific address so hopefully he will be easy to track down and prosecute if it all goes south. frustrating dealing with him. he would respond to an email MAYBE 3 days later if at all. never again!
    Guns International

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    last i heard from him was nov 2 when he emailed me to expect a tracking # from his LGS as he took it to them to ship. last i've heard from him despite repeated requests for the #. i talked to MY LGS that will be receiving it and they said to wait till thurs in case they shipped it snail mail and just didn't bother to send the # to me. he was paid with a USPS MO so it went to a specific person at a specific address so hopefully he will be easy to track down and prosecute if it all goes south. frustrating dealing with him. he would respond to an email MAYBE 3 days later if at all. never again!

sergeant69,

Your experience is WHY that I generally sell things for CASH & in a "face to face" deal.

I wish you WELL, in receiving your shotgun.

yours, satx

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    have made some calls and if i have not received a gun or a tracking # etc by 5:00 pm today then its in the hands of the ft. worth law enforcement and its a felony as pmt was sent by the post office so its federal.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Not trying to rub salt into the wound, but what made you think it was going to be OK to send the money based on seller's promise?

Last edited:

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    well its now in the hands of the local po-lice, the ft worth police, the state AG office, and the postal service. will see what happens. been classified as internet fraud, theft etc etc from what i understand.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    well its now in the hands of the local po-lice, the ft worth police, the state AG office, and the postal service. will see what happens. been classified as internet fraud, theft etc etc from what i understand.

sergeant69,

In the event that you paid for the MO with a credit or debit card, the USSS also has jurisdiction.

As I said earlier, I wish you well & HOPE that you receive the shotgun.

yours, satx

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    ain't love grand? it appears that little miz airhead was dating a crook online and he was selling non existing guns and having the $$ sent to her to be sent to him. when the po-po told her i had generated a case against her and an arrest warrant was to be issued she suddenly appeared at the po-po office with the MOs she had received but not cashed and turned em in. went to the post office today to fill out a form to get $$ back. rather have the gun but oh well. STILL LOOKING FOR A ROADBLOCKER!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    sergeant69,

GLAD that you're getting your money back. - Also hoping that the criminals are severely punished.
    (IF I had to choose, I think I'd as soon accept the evil deeds of any number of killers, as easily as those of a sneak thief/robber.)

yours, satx

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    well......got a letter from the post office stating they will refund $$ in full after 60 days from when i filled out a form which was 2 weeks ago, since the MO was never cashed. so i got a browning bps stalker on the way in thru gunbroker. got a tracking # and a FFL dealer infor this time!! probably gonna cut the bbl to 20". holds 4+1. shot a buddys 10 ga the other day and expected to get knocked on my ass from all the hype i have read. wasn't bad at all. still want a damn roadblocker though. maybe some day!

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    well......got a letter from the post office stating they will refund $$ in full after 60 days from when i filled out a form which was 2 weeks ago, since the MO was never cashed. so i got a browning bps stalker on the way in thru gunbroker. got a tracking # and a FFL dealer infor this time!! probably gonna cut the bbl to 20". holds 4+1. shot a buddys 10 ga the other day and expected to get knocked on my ass from all the hype i have read. wasn't bad at all. still want a damn roadblocker though. maybe some day!
    Really glad that worked out for you.

Top Bottom