• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMATT199

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Magnolia,tx
    I have an all black PM9 with Trijicon night sights, comes with 4 mags, IWB leather holster, galco ankle holster, and a pocket holster for 850.00 cash

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Thanks for your post. Sounds like a nice pistol, but is a bit out of my price range for what I'm looking for, which is a basic pocket pistol. May have to focus on a plain jane CM9, as the PM9's seem to be quite a bit higher.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I picked up a PM9 in like new condition for $450 FTF last month, and I read someone found one for $400ish at the austin saxet show so keep looking..they're out there. Prices on new CM9's are in the $380 ~ $390 range now. Used ones are harder to find. Good luck.

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Thanks Anger - now that's what I'm talking about! I have seen the new CM9's at the shows for under $400. If I don't find a good used CM9 or PM9 before tomorrow morning, then I'll probably just pick up a new on at the gun show tomorrow.

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Found several at the gun show yesterday for $380 - $390, but the place was packed and the wait time for getting the paperwork done was just too much. I know I'm too darn impatient. Anyway, didn't buy one so still looking.

5 Screw Smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Atascosa Co.
    I picked up a PM9 in like new condition for $450 FTF last month, and I read someone found one for $400ish at the austin saxet show so keep looking..they're out there. Prices on new CM9's are in the $380 ~ $390 range now. Used ones are harder to find. Good luck.

$450 for an excellent condition PM9 is a GREAT deal. Anything less is a steal.

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    That's exactly the kind of great deal I'm looking for - of course I'm totally open to a STEAL as well! Anyone have a CM9 or PM9 they want to let go for a good price?

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    That's exactly the kind of great deal I'm looking for - of course I'm totally open to a STEAL as well! Anyone have a CM9 or PM9 they want to let go for a good price?

I will keep my eyes out for you. There is a blacked out with night sights PM9 north of Dallas I was eyeballing. I contacted the seller and was going to make an offer because I planned on working the dallas market gun show on april 14th but it turns out I'm getting shipped off to indiana that weekend so that fell thru.

Assunimg I got a deal on the blackout PM9, id pass either my regular PM9 or my wifes CM9 along.

I too once was in the market for a deal on a used PM9 but gave up and bought a new CM9. They run 373 shipped from jets. Since then I found a deal on a used pm9 and gave my wife my cm9. She loves it. Much better than her old carry gun.

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Made an offer on it - guy wasn't interested in letting it go for the "Great Deal" pricing I had in mind. Oh well, think I'll take a look at Jets - thanks for the tips guys. Really surprised there aren't more of these floating around used - maybe that's a really, really good sign!

Top Bottom