0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Brownwood, Texas
    WANT TO BUY

1. Rug. LCR used, good condition

2. Mossberg 500 Tacitcal Persudar

4. SW 686 Stainless.

Thanks guys. You can also email me: cantkillme69@yahoo.com

I'm currently deployed so FFL to my family is best. However for a good deal i'll arrange FTF with my wife.

Wow, totally messed this post up. I wanted to say 686, and it's "a few guns"
    Target Sports

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Hey lonestar, where is home? I pulled up two Brownwoods, one an hour from Lampasas and one east of Houston. Also, when are you gonna be home? If it is the closer Brownwood, maybe we could get together and shoot. I have a LCR you could try out before you buy, and it might be for sale. I also have similiar stuff to the others on your list you could shoot. Its the least I could do for someone putting their life on the line for me.

lonestar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Brownwood, Texas
    Are you sure the second one isn't brownsville? But yea i'm actually a lil' more than an hour away from Lampasas, use to travel through there headed to Austin. I should come back around the early March time frame. I would love to shoot with ya sometimes. How do ya like that LCR man? I actually owned the Mossberg but in the rush to deploy i pawned it off..bad choice, forgot to go get it lol.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I like the LCR. It shoots well and is a cool little gun. It fits my hand well, and I have rather large hands, but it seems to fit smaller hands great also. PM me when you get in town, maybe we can get together if you don't have one already. Be safe.

Top Bottom